PDA

View Full Version : About my crush......

Almita
11-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Well I know some of you remember about guy trouble and everything and never found the one I just realized i kinda did the whole time.

Well my friend Kevin is one of my good friends and he is really nice to me we are always talking 3 hours or more on the computer he calls me on my cell in the morning to see if I'm awake and he is there for me when i'm sad and i'm always there for him when he's sad. When I'm in a bad mood he is always cheering me up.

I didn't know this before that he is mostly the one. I liked him since August but he doesn't know. Noone knows but my close friends and of course PT:D!

And just today he asked me to go to the mall with him and I said yes! but I had to invite my friend Rochele so it won't feel really awkward.

So ya that is all I had to say hehe I'm just so happy as ever I never got this close in having a boyfriend beucase I never had one in my life.

Toby's my baby
11-12-2005, 07:22 AM
I hope you have fun at the mall!! That is good that you invited a friend so it wasnt so awkward. Have fun!!

Anita Cholaine
11-12-2005, 07:25 AM
Have fun, and good luck!!!:D

buttercup132
11-12-2005, 08:49 AM
:eek: good luck!! the guy i like was like on the verge of asking me out i swear he asked if i was goin out with any1 and i said no and he was gonna say sumin but then he got called back over to work :mad:

JenBKR
11-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Aww, congrats! Sometimes a good friend makes the best boyfriend, and he really seems like he cares about you. You definitely want someone who will be there for you. Good luck and keep us updated!

Almita
11-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks everyone yea he does care about me and he is really nice to me and is always there for me.

buttercup132- awww only if he didn't get called back over to go back to work then that would of been great!