PDA

View Full Version : Pitbull puppy in Austin, TX - EUTHANIZED

Love4BCs
11-11-2005, 07:59 PM
A friend of mine on a BC board has a roommate who acquired a stray Pitbull puppy a few months ago. The Pit is now 8 or so months, has no training, no shots, not housebroken, not fixed.

The roommate made a half butt effort in finding him a home and dumped him at a kill shelter.

PLEASE help him! I can get more information for anyone interested.

From home:
http://www.photo-mojo.net/dog/pit2.jpg
http://www.photo-mojo.net/dog/pit3.jpg

To a cage :(:
http://bcrescue.org/phpbb2/attachments/dog_440.jpg

They named him Allister.

ALLISTER - ID#A41140
Town Lake Animal Shelter
(512) 972-4738

Alysser
11-12-2005, 08:19 AM
POOR BABY! AW! I would take him. But I live NO WHERE near Huston! Sorry and VERY could luck to the cute boy! :(

*LabLoverKEB*
11-12-2005, 09:10 AM
He's just gorgeous!! But... poor sweet baby! :(

I really do hope that he finds his forever hom, where he is loved.

PJ's Mom
11-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Awww! Look at that sweet face. I'm in Austin, but there's nothing I can do to help this little guy. :( :( I hope he finds a forever home quickly.

Love4BCs
11-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Is there anyone who could just get him out of their, teach him some basic manners and try to find a good home for him? :(

Pit Chick
11-17-2005, 02:49 PM
If you join www.pitbullforum.com you can post his pics in their rescue section also.

Love4BCs
11-17-2005, 08:02 PM
Tried. You need special permission to post there.

Oh well. I PMed the admin on the site. She can post it. Gr. That's stupid. "Special permission"

whistler_pups
11-25-2005, 11:48 AM
Poor baby, I would take the boy, but I can't. I cannot believe he would just take a half ass effort then dump the dog, esspecialy since the dog looks like such a sweet-heart, and I bet he would get trained easily. I hope he finds a home, why don't you adopt him?

pound_puppies
11-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Who would dump a dog, when all they have to do is train it a little bit, so it doesn't pee in the house or pull on the leash? What kind of person IS this? Kill Shelters usually dont adopt out Pit Bulls. I wish you luck little guy.

luvofallhorses
11-25-2005, 10:14 PM
:( I so wish I could help. :( What a beautiful baby.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 01:47 PM
Allister was euthanized early last week.

Love4BCs
11-26-2005, 01:49 PM
why don't you adopt him?

I'm all the way on the other side of North America.. :confused:

luvofallhorses
11-26-2005, 05:01 PM
gawd, that poor baby. :( R.I.P. :( he was so young...:( :( :( :(

CagneyDog
11-26-2005, 07:10 PM
RIP sweet Allister :(:(

Alysser
11-27-2005, 05:30 PM
AW! That's so sad!

Nocman
12-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Yes. Makes me sooo mad... I was this persons roommate. This is Comet and Allister. Don't remember when I took it.

http://www.photo-mojo.net/sleeping_guys.jpg

Flatcoatluver
12-10-2005, 10:44 PM
omg I am like crying!!! there is like tons of stories like this!!! :(

tz1
12-14-2005, 01:36 AM
what a tragedy :(

senorita02
12-14-2005, 10:07 AM
OMG i am horrified, that poor baby with no chance at all, look at th :( :( at sweet thing in the pic, i want to cry but im at work.

Ree'sKujo
12-18-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm quite sure when I'm done burning up over this I'm going to cry like a baby.This is the kind of stuff that really pee's me off.People get a dog and are either to lazy to train and take care of it or just decide they don't feel like it anymore and dump it at some shelter,then to make it worse some of these shelters put these dogs down simply because they think the chances of adopting them out are slim because of their breed.That was the case with Kujo my Akita.I rescued him from a shelter and when I did the lady there told me I was right on time because he was being put down the following week.I asked her why since he'd only been there 3weeks and she said " Well because he's an Akita" looking at me all stupid like I should've known the answer.So just to see what she'd say I said to her so what does that mean?She says well their usually very aggressive and most of the time vicious,are you sure this is a breed for you?"to which I replied"yes,I've raised many Akita's and what you said is not true at all.I've never had one that's bitten or attacked anyone it's all about how their trained.With that I took my dog and left before I really lost it.I could not believe she worked there.The sad thing is that as sad as my Kujo was when I first saw him it was quite evident he had not been given much attention in that hell hole if any at all.Why must people be so ignorant?

senorita02
12-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Ree's Kujo that was a great response to that ignorant women at the shelter!
this sort of thing makes me sick to my stomach too! :mad:

pitc9
12-22-2005, 09:17 AM
RIP Allister... your life on earth was so short, you are in a better place now. Free from Breedism and hatrid towards your sweet breed.
God Bless you sweetie. Tears are flowing down my face because of what has happenend to you.