PDA

View Full Version : How do I Handle this thing??? (LONG)

Flatcoatluver
11-11-2005, 05:06 PM
:confused: OK so yesterday i found out some reallly bad news, I found out around were i live there is byb. One of my old freinds, basically me and her got in a big fight, so we still talk not freinds that kinda things. Anyways let calll her f1. f1 got a dogs, from a byb. a year later her best freind wants a dog, they already have a dog and the dog is in the worst situation as already. lets call her f2. So anyways f1 told f2 about a breeder that has pomeranions. now f2 is getting a dog there. now f1 is very mad about it. Anyways i was talking to f1 and she told be the bad sitauion. they have over 100 dogs, they are poms puppies and dogs, the breeders are a elderly couple, and they keep the dogs outside on a chains. the dogs havn't been groomed or bathed. They have a small room wher ethey keep the puppies. f1 got her dog at one years old and they were selling the dog because the dog wouldn't breed. anyways i know i have to report thease breeders, but f1 told me they have no idea what the number or address is they just told me the road its on and the color of the house, which the house happens to be grey!! :rolleyes: a commen color of a house!!!! I am so nervous i need to save thease dogs and report the owners, but how do i when i just know the address and the color of the house, of the byb!?!?! :confused: any ideas???

Flatcoatluver
11-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Bump please help!!

Karen
11-11-2005, 05:55 PM
There is nothing you should do in terms of going there and confronting them. Perhaps you should talk to Animal Control, see if they are familiar with the situation - you never know, there could have been previous complaints.

Is there any way you can find out specifics from F2? Volunteer to go with her to pick up the pup, or at least get contact information from her so Animal Control could investigate?

Jessika
11-11-2005, 05:58 PM
I would definitely contact your local animal control facility and let them know about it, DO NOT go there and confront them yourself. If your friend wants to be blind and support this BYB then so be it. But all you can do is educate your friend to let her make her own decision and contact your local animal control.

king2005
11-11-2005, 06:13 PM
bike down the street & wait untill you hear LOTS of barking. With that many dogs, they should be barking or moaning.

PrinceBrewJulia
11-11-2005, 06:39 PM
This reminds me of the Animals Cops episode where the olderlady had many dogs who were breeding uncontrolably and she got caught. I'd do what king2005 said, try listening, once you've done that, call the SPCA or possibly cops if you can't fir whatever reason(or if you don't want to) get through to the SPCA.