PDA

View Full Version : Willie

chocolatepuppy
11-11-2005, 05:14 AM
Willie, what a little cutie you are! And all dressed up! It sounds like you found a true friend in your kitty! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope your day is special! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-11-2005, 11:17 AM
How adorable you are wearing your tiny salor's outfit! :)
You wear it well, sweet heart!
What a treat for me to see your wonderful picture and meet you today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Miss Z
11-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi Willie :) you are sooooo sweet i have a friend who is completely mad on guinea pigs and she would love you!!! :D Hope that you and Spaz have a great day together luv Miss Z ;)

tatsxxx11
11-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey there dear, darling Willie! Well, well, if you aren't the cutest little Sailor Man!:) You've got my piggie loving heart all a flutter! Where did your Mom find that adorable outfit?:D You are the cutest and it's no wonder your Mom fell in love with you, instantly!!! Bless her for going the rescue route, providing such a loving home to one extra special and most deserving creature! And you know Willie, my kitty Oliver loves to hang with the piggies too, sitting on top of their cages, trying to paw out some hay!:D They all are the best of buds, just like you and Spaz! What a most perfect Veteran's Day honoree you are! We salute you precious Willie, our most precious PET OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight!!! Hope you and Spaz and your proud Mom enjoy a very happy POTD celebration!:)

k9krazee
11-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Willie, you are such a cute little piggie!!! I just absolutely love your outfit and I hope you have a great day as our POTD!!!! Congratulations!!

Jax
11-11-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi there Sailor! What a handsome piggy you are wee Willie! Congrats!! :) :D :)