PDA

View Full Version : Willy Is Here!!!!!!!

rg_girlca
11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Hi everyone. Meowmie told me that some people have been wanting to see me, especially my Annie girl and my best bud, Soncat. Hope you enjoy. :)

Here I am chillin with the dawg. He's such a good boy. He's my Buddy. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/BuddyWilly.jpg

I just turned 7 months old this week and meowmie says that I better stop growing before I eat her out of house and home. I mean doesn't she understand that I am a growing boy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Willy14.jpg

The next 2 pictures are with my other bud, Eric. I like him, he treats me real good and plays with me a lot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Willy15.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Willy16.jpg

That's all for now folks. :D

Laura's Babies
11-10-2005, 11:14 PM
OK! :eek: Are you trying to fool us here? That CAN'T be little Willy! That is a handsome, grown up, BIG BOY!! He could not have grown up that BIG this fast! This cat has NO kitten in him!

If that is Willy, Man :eek: ! What is he going to look like in a few years? Going to have to change his name to SUPER WILLY! Super size BIG BOY! Gee whiz! I can NOT get over the transformation in him from then to now. He was the cutest little kitten but L@@K at what a BEAUTIFUL adult he is or HAS grown into!! I did not expect him to look this big or so grown! WOW!! He is BEAUTIFUL!!

kimlovescats
11-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Aww, Lorraine, Willy just gets more handsome every day! He really is getting big, isn't he? I love all the pictures .... and especially the ones with your cutie pie son too! ;)

Kim

rg_girlca
11-10-2005, 11:31 PM
LOL!!!! Yup, that's our Willy Laura.

Just think, he went from a 1/2 a pound widdle thing of 4 weeks old.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/MyDigitalBabies096.jpg

To a BIG boy of 10 pounds at 7 months old.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Will.jpg

rg_girlca
11-10-2005, 11:33 PM
Yes Kim, he is getting a little too big I feel for his age. Me thinks that Willy is going to be put on a diet. :eek: I will see what the vet has to say.

Thank you Kim, for your nice comment about my son. He is cute, isn't he and such a wonderful son also. :D

Barbara
11-11-2005, 02:50 AM
Wow-oh wow- wooooowww !!!!!!

What a big cat bear :) Gorgeous as ever, our Willy :)

Sonia59
11-11-2005, 03:18 AM
Willy! What a gorgeous big boy you are now! Love these pictures with your big bud Eric! :D

Pawsitive Thinking
11-11-2005, 03:54 AM
There is no better way to start the day than pictures of Willy!

Killearn Kitties
11-11-2005, 04:53 AM
I could just look at Willy all day!!!!! :D He is SO adorable.

Randi
11-11-2005, 05:21 AM
Had I seen the pictures without the text, I would not have believed it was little Willy. :eek: He has grown a lot!! Such a handsome boy he is too. The pictures of him with your son is so cute! :p

chocolatepuppy
11-11-2005, 05:40 AM
Willy is such a handsome boy! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-11-2005, 06:29 AM
Had I seen the pictures without the text, I would not have believed it was little Willy. :eek: He has grown a lot!! Such a handsome boy he is too. :p

I must ditto that!! It is unbelievable that this is our little Willy :confused: :confused: !
He is GORGEOUS!! He must be main coon, right?

Soapets
11-11-2005, 06:32 AM
Here's what happened at my house when I opened this thread:

"Annie, come and look at who's picture is on the screen!"

thunderous noise as Annie comes running

Annie stops, and her heart is beating so strongly that I can see the pulse in her chest. She lunges at the screen and starts giving Willy kisses, and more kisses, and head bumpies, and more kisses.......

OOPs, time to bring out the Windex and the cleaning rag!

"Annie, back up already! Annie, get away from that screen! ANNIE, WHAT'S WRONG?!?!?! :eek: "

Annie is frozen in position, looking at her adorable Willy, and a glazed look has come across her eyes. She looks so dreamy!

I manage to pull Annie back from the screen long enough to clean it..........

Annie is still mesmerized by Willy's pictures. I hit the "Post Reply" button so I can do this reply, and Annie snaps out of her dreamy state.....

"Meeeoooooowwwww?" MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :mad:

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! WILLY, COME BACK! I LOVE YOU, WILLY! COME BACK!

That's where we are right now, but I am about ready to hit the "Submit Reply" button, so here we go again.........

:D Deb

orangemm
11-11-2005, 06:42 AM
Willy, I hardly knew it was YOU! You and Eric are very handsome!!!!

(thanks, Richard, how I have that "little willy" song going thru my head all the time!!! :D :D :D :D :D )

What a beautiful cat

Laura's Babies
11-11-2005, 08:56 AM
OH MY GOD!! You went and done it now! That picture of him as a wee baby has made me knees weak and the one of him now has my heat pounding! BE STILL MY HEART! Willy has just stolen all PT'er hearts from the start and will have his own following of fans for the rest of his life. Can't wait to see what big adventures he has as an adult here on PT......

I Loved this picture of him and look at it often! (cropped to make it smaller)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Willie.jpg

catmandu
11-11-2005, 09:11 AM
I think that Our Lord is rewarding you for taking in Willy,by presenting you with a Gentle Giant,a Maine Coon ,and a real treasure of a Cat.
What a Big Handsome Boy,that still has a bit of filling out to do,I bet.

Abby&Buddy'sMom
11-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for the updated Willie pics!! I too am amazed at how big and beautiful he has gotten :) It seems like just yesterday he was on that magnificent around the world tour :confused: :confused: :cool: Wee Widdle Wild Haired Willie to Big Wonderful Wooly Willie :) gee where did the time go :eek: Oh, Does Willie have anymore vacations planned in the near future ( wink* wink* ) ??? :D

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 04:55 PM
OMG! He is so cute! I love his kitten pictures too!

Mad Mags Moo
11-11-2005, 04:58 PM
WOW!!!! Boy he has got big!!!! ;) What breed is he? Looks like he has a bit of Maine Coone there I think....love him!!!! ;) :D

Killearn Kitties
11-11-2005, 04:59 PM
Oh, Does Willie have anymore vacations planned in the near future ( wink* wink* ) ??? :D
Willy is welcome at my house ANYTIME!!!

kb2yjx
11-11-2005, 05:38 PM
How very handsome!!! He looks like my baby boy, Spunky(RIP), and Willy is so loves and will lots back!!! You are so lucky!!

trayi52
11-11-2005, 06:00 PM
My God! Just looking at him in your son's arms, shows how much he has really grown! That is one big, huge boy, that Willy is! Just think how tiny he was in his baby picture, you would never believe he would reach that size!

He really is a beautiful cat.

You do have a very handsome son, I bet the girls can't stay away from him!

Willie :)

momcat
11-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Great to see you again, little buddy! From the way you have grown even from the last time, "little" doesn't seem appropriate anymore. And that is some tail!!! How are Poppy and your other fursibs? If you plan to be in the Trenton area at all during your next vacation, be sure to stop by, some nip with Groucho, a little snack, some sightseeing and maybe a nap. Well, time to go. Stay the good boy that you are and be sure to give lots of kitty kisses to your Meowmie for taking such good care of you.

Scrithchies and tummy rubs,
Soncat

catnapper
11-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Awww... Willie, you are sure gettign handsome! I think some things are just better bigger, so tell your meowmie that! SIZE MATTERS! :D

Don Juan's mom
11-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Yes Kim, he is getting a little too big I feel for his age. Me thinks that Willy is going to be put on a diet. :eek: I will see what the vet has to say.

Oh, heck, KAK, AmberLee and I saw a red Maine Coon at a cat show last weekend that was easily TWICE Don Juan's size (14 pounds) AND won Best Longhair! :) So, I say that our no-longer-wee Wild Hair Willy is a handsome Mainiac, and no doubt has a LOT of growing to do! :eek: :D

Liz

krazyaboutkatz
11-12-2005, 12:49 AM
Willy sure is one big handsome kitty. :D If he really does have a lot of Maine Coon in him, he won't stop growing until he's 4-5 years old. LOL :)

smokey the elder
11-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Willy may need to be cat-napped for another trip around the world! :D

rg_girlca
11-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Willy may need to be cat-napped for another trip around the world! :D

Bite your tongue there. :eek: I don't think I would be able to handle another cat-napping. ;)

Killearn Kitties, I just LOVE the way you keep on thinking of ways to get Willy over to you. I have to admit, "Nice Try". :)

Catnapper; ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! IT DOES??????

Laura, I just LOVE that picture also. It's so darn cute.

Hi, Hi there buddy Soncat.
Yeah, meowmie keeps saying how she loves my big fluffy tail and is always running her hand down it whenever she passes by me. Poppy and the others are doing well, thank you for asking. I would love to come and visit my best buds. I think I'm a good boy, but lately, I've been hearing meowmie mention the word, "NAWTEE" when she talks about me. Whatever THAT means.

Thank you everyone on your nice comments on my Big Fluffy Boy Willy. :)

Laura's Babies
11-12-2005, 10:40 PM
Well, I came back for another peek at the boy! Couldn't help myself!

jazzcat
11-13-2005, 12:38 PM
Awwww Willy, you are so handsome and adorable!!!! I'm so glad you found your way to your meowmie!!!!!!