PDA

View Full Version : Viva Las Vegas!

Uabassoon
11-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Tomorrow and I Alexa are leaving for Vegas! Tomorrow is her 21st birthday, so we are off to go and celebrate. We leave tomorrow morning and get back on Monday. I still have so much to do before I leave!

I hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Lobodeb
11-10-2005, 04:33 PM
How nice!! Have fun! Have you even been there?

Killearn Kitties
11-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Oh, fantastic! I hope you have a really wonderful, memorable time. Perhaps you will bring back a photo or two!

Happy happy birthday, Alexa, and many happy returns! :D

lvpets2002
11-10-2005, 04:51 PM
:) Oh wow what fun you two will have.. Congrates on Birthday & Vegas trip.. Have fun & a safe trip..

Uabassoon
11-10-2005, 04:56 PM
I never really been before. I went when I was a little kid, but I don't remember much of it plus I was too young to really enjoy it. We have so much planned. We have tickets for a Cirque Du Soleil show and I made us get tickets for the Star Trek experience which I am really excited about.

Jadapit
11-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Omg, you two are going to have a blast!! Vegas is so much fun!! I would love to see Cirque Du Soleil. Those people are amazing!

Lobodeb
11-10-2005, 05:10 PM
If you get a chance, and it's not very expensive either, try and see the American Superstars show at the Stratosphere. I recommend it to everyone I know. I've seen it about 4-5 times and never get tired of it. Spalsh is also very good, but a little more expensive.

Either way, I hope you have a blast. Me, I'm having Vegas withdrawls.

Cincy'sMom
11-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Have fun in Vegas!! We had a blast when we went two years ago. Hope to see you Tuesday!!

Uabassoon
11-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Maybe if I get a chance I'll check out that show since it's in our hotel. I just got back from the mall when I freaked out after realizng that I have nothing nice to wear for Cirque Du Soleil. At this time last year I was around 40 lbs heavier, so when I went to try on all my nice winter clothes I realized they were all too huge!

sirrahved
11-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Sounds like you have an excuse for an impromtu shopping trip, too!
Have fun!

Chica
11-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!Have a great time in Las Wages, oooppps, Las Vegas!!!!!I have been there several times. It's fun. I like Black jack and Rulette! ;) Act like you don;t know how to play any thing, and men with jumpright out there and help you. I started winning my first time gambling because I didn't know how to play some of the games. And men would help me. So I was winning. I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!! ;) ;)

RobiLee
11-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Ohhh, I really envy you! Alden and I went to Vegas a few years ago for the first time and I LOVED it! Which Cirque du Soleil show are you going to see? We saw the Cirque du Soleil Mystere show and it was such a thrill. It was well worth the money and I would go again in a heartbeat. I would love to see the other ones. We also saw the show at the Stratoshpere and enjoyed it. You have to take the time to check out all those gorgeous hotels too. They are a sight to see.

Have tons of fun and try to behave while you are there;) :p

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXA!

beeniesmom
11-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Awesome. I was in Vegas several months ago and hard the best time. I saw KA by cirque du soleil. It was magnificent.... made me cry in the end....
Anyway, you will have a great time!

finn's mom
11-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Oh, Laura! You two are going to have the most fun!!!! Zumanity is going to be so amazing, you'll have to give me a full report about it when you get back. I know "O" was so wonderful, and, unlike anything I've ever seen...I've heard all of the Cirque Du Soleil are awesome! If you get to go on the Big Shot, get your picture taken! It's hilarious! ;) I believe it's on top of the stratosphere. It's so high up there, but, really fun!

Karen
11-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Go visit the Secret Garden, if it is still there. The tigers there have wonderful habitats, and pools to play and swim in, and there are dolphins having fun beyond the tiger area.

CagneyDog
11-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Have fun! Cirque Du Soleil is AMAZING! I saw them a few years ago. You are going to have an awesome time!

shais_mom
11-11-2005, 12:29 AM
have a safe trip!
happy birthday Alexa and happy gambling!

Oggyflute
11-11-2005, 02:00 AM
Have a great time, and happy birthday Alexa. :) (don't spend too much on the tables ;) )

Randi
11-11-2005, 06:56 AM
Have a great time both of you! I think Karen's suggestion sounds nice! :) If you go to gamble - win a fortune! :D

Happy birthday, Alexa!

BitsyNaceyDog
11-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Happy Birthday Alexa!!
I know you'll have a blast in Las Vegas!

anna_66
11-11-2005, 08:20 AM
COOL! Have fun you two!!!!

Uabassoon
11-14-2005, 11:15 PM
Alexa and I got back this afternoon. We had a great time! THe show was amazing and I loved the Star Trek experience. I don't think I've had a better trip :D

CagneyDog
11-14-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm glad you two had a great time :D