PDA

View Full Version : Pup @ Park and he was alone!

bark_some
11-10-2005, 10:42 AM
First off, sorry I have been posting so many stories :p , it's just have haven't been her in a while, and lots have been going on. Anway...

Yesterday, I took them the dog park :) They were playing in the water pool at the dog park and I was throwing a ball for Eli, while throwing a stick for Hooch, which throwing a doggie stuffed animal toy for Baby. Then this merle, young dog came up to me. It seemed like everyone was looking for his owner, and someone asked me "Is this your dog?" I said no, and they went searching again - I coudln't take the dog in - I had just taken in two dogs. So I called the local humane society. They came, and took the dog. And I was thinking, did someone abondon the puppy? But he was just sooooo cute, and loving, and not to menchion, he was a PUPPY. I am going to call the pound and see if the owner came and why the dog was left alone or whatever ;)

Alysser
11-10-2005, 10:53 AM
I wonder why someone would do that. I mean it's very likely it ran away and got attracted by all the dogs so it came into the park. Or maybe someone anadoned it. But that would be very odd. I mean the dog is a purebred puppy. And sometimes those can be quite expensive. Maybe he was abandoned. I hope he gets adopted into a good home or finds his owner. You did a good thing and good luck with your search for the owner. :D

elizabethann
11-10-2005, 02:48 PM
Poor dog. I hope he finds a good home. It just breaks my heart. All the other dogs had their family with them and he was all by himself.