PDA

View Full Version : at the groomer

fritz03
11-10-2005, 10:33 AM
Fritz had a great day at the groomer.Couldn't wait to get inside,just tugged and tugged on the leash to get in there.I went with mom to pick him and wore a hat as it was raining and the groomer's collie didn't like it and I had to take it off.They had a Airedale Terrier there and it took two of them to get it up on the table to give it its haircut.Had to take a towel along so Fritz wouldn't get wet outside.We also had thunder and lightning yesterday and today we had a little wet snow and some wind,but it is supposed to be better tomorrow, in the mid 50's and Sunny.got some film today,so hope to get new pictures of a very cute fritz and his scarf.

beeniesmom
11-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Oh yes, Pictures of freshly groomed Fritz are requested!

elizabethann
11-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Fritz, you actually enjoy going to the groomer? Fenway will fight me tooth & nail not to go. He hates having a bath. He'd rather smell like a dead carcus.

You're such a good boy Fritz.

poofy
11-10-2005, 11:22 AM
wow groomer pics, cant wait..got to see fritz newly groomed.. :D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/100_2758iyt.jpg

caseysmom
11-10-2005, 11:34 AM
Fritz you will be so dashing after your trip. Bubba needs to go too but unfortunately he doesn't share your enthusiasim for the groomer.

Ginger's Mom
11-10-2005, 12:15 PM
Can't wait to see pictures of Fritz in his new scarf. I am sure he looks very handsome. Hope it gets nicer out tomorrow Fritz, so you can go outside and show everyone how spiffy you look. ;)

Daisy and Delilah
11-10-2005, 04:00 PM
How many dogs do we know that love to go to the groomer Fritz!!?? You are such a special boy Mr. Cutie Pie!! We can't wait to see you in your new scarf either :D Stay dry and warm Fritz!! :D