PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm spending too much time on PT!

Lobodeb
11-09-2005, 10:31 AM
I had a terrible dream that someone was trying to take Anna's (anna_66) doggies away from her!! :eek:

Anyway, we (PT) all rallied together as we tend to do in these situations to help her. And she got to keep her babies.

Pointless thread, but I guess I never realized, until now, how much everyone here has touched me. :o

caseysmom
11-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Aaaw that is so sweet. You bet we would all fight for Anna.

Anita Cholaine
11-09-2005, 10:36 AM
I also dreamed with PT! I don't remember it very well, but I think it was about the compliment swap... I had recived my compliments and they were beautiful!!:D

Maybe we are too much time on PT... :o :p ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Its the first place I turn to if I'm sad or happy or at work!!

Killearn Kitties
11-09-2005, 10:54 AM
:D I think that there have been threads before about PT dreams. The one I really liked though was when Gini dreamt that I had won the lottery! I'm still treating it as an omen!

.sarah
11-09-2005, 11:07 AM
hahaha I'm probably not far away from something like that.

anna_66
11-09-2005, 11:36 AM
I had a terrible dream that someone was trying to take Anna's (anna_66) doggies away from her!! :eek:

Anyway, we (PT) all rallied together as we tend to do in these situations to help her. And she got to keep her babies.

Pointless thread, but I guess I never realized, until now, how much everyone here has touched me. :o
Awww thanks! I know you all would help me any time, there's not a doubt in my mind:D
Not a pointless thead in my opinion. Just lets you (and us!) know how much this community cares about each other:)

beeniesmom
11-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Hehehehe!
I dream about us PTers all the time.
I usually forget what the dreams are bout when I wake up.
I don't think it's a pointless thread. There are many of us who do the same thing and share our love of animals with others!

Lobodeb
11-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I don't think it's a pointless thread. There are many of us who do the same thing and share our love of animals with others!

True, I guess pointless wasn't the correct word to use. Either way, I'm addicted and PT is a part of me! :o :D

Flatcoatluver
11-09-2005, 05:18 PM
aww!!! But it true we would do anything to save our pt buddies

davidpizzica
11-10-2005, 02:30 AM
A while ago I had a weird dream for a guy. I dreamt that I was pregnant!! I immediately posted on PT general for advice! PT is definitely a part of me.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-10-2005, 04:32 AM
Ha ha, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one!! I even reply to thread in my dreams, and the next day I wonder where my reply is gone :rolleyes: :o !!! Oh my, PT is sooooo adictive (but I LOVE it!!)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-10-2005, 04:57 AM
A while ago I had a weird dream for a guy. I dreamt that I was pregnant!! I immediately posted on PT general for advice! PT is definitely a part of me.

Any symptoms? Morning sickness? Unexplained weight gain? LOL

davidpizzica
11-10-2005, 06:31 AM
Nothing, really. Maybe a little weight gain!

lv4dogs
11-10-2005, 07:52 AM
i was thinking the same thing. I just had a dream the other night that I knew Amy so well that I could just walk right into her house without knocking. lol I've never even met her in person... yet. lol