PDA

View Full Version : Fritz dreaming

fritz03
11-09-2005, 07:47 AM
here is fritz dreaming about spiffy he will look today after being groomed.he is upstairs resting for now.This picture was taken only minutes before yesterday's picture of him.Lousy day outside wet,so a good day for all to stay inside,especially Fritz.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/dreaming2.jpg

Daisy and Delilah
11-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Hi Fritz!! There you are, dreaming, with great anticipation, about your trip to the groomers. What fun you'll have playing with the kitties!! Stay dry little cutie man and have a wonderful day :D
We absolutely love Fritzie's "all fours up" photos :) He's such a little human in a doggie suit ;)

beeniesmom
11-09-2005, 08:37 AM
Awww! So cute!

Ginger's Mom
11-09-2005, 12:14 PM
You sure do look like you are having a happy dream there, Fritz. What a smart little guy you are, staying in bed on a miserable wet day. That is what I like to do, too. Be good at the groomers today, cutie.

elizabethann
11-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Fritz, have you EVER taken a bad picture? You are so cute. I just want to kiss your little belly. Sweet dreams cutie pie.

tatsxxx11
11-09-2005, 06:46 PM
Happy dreaming for sure because I know how you love your days at the groomers! :D You just crack me up, Fritz!:D Have Barry give you a hug and kiss for me, cutie!:)
Love ya!