PDA

View Full Version : Gina's Ark could use Prayers

Karen
11-08-2005, 10:43 PM
I got an email from Gina, she is having a tough time, her beloved grandfather has died. His funeral is tomorrow (Thursday) and she could use some prayers and hugs to help her through it. He was a very important person to her.

G535
11-08-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm so sorry Gina.

I guess words are pretty useless at a time like this. :(

Daisy and Delilah
11-08-2005, 11:06 PM
OMG!! My thoughts and prayers are with you Gina :( I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved Grandfather :(

CalliesMom
11-09-2005, 05:44 AM
:( I'm sorry to read this Gina! Take care of yourself.

sirrahbed
11-09-2005, 05:46 AM
((((gina))))

I am sorry that you are down - I hope the big hug helps...and how about fixing a nice meal in rainbow colors? That might make you smile - I always smile when I think of you doing that....more ((((HUGS)))) for you :)

Pawsitive Thinking
11-09-2005, 06:21 AM
I am sorry to hear your sad news - take care and remember the good times. He will never be far away

Ginger's Mom
11-09-2005, 12:33 PM
I am so sorry to hear that. {{{Hugs}}} to you Gina, I will keep you in my thoughts.

furrykidsmother
11-09-2005, 12:36 PM
Gina, I am so sorry to hear this news.

Lots of (((((Hugs))))) and good thoughts heading your way.

JenBKR
11-09-2005, 12:42 PM
So sorry to hear about this. ((((HUGS)))) and lots of prayers Gina.

luvofallhorses
11-09-2005, 12:44 PM
I am very sorry to hear this. :( Gina will be held close in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((((((((GINA))))))))))) Please know that we are here for you.

Anita Cholaine
11-09-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm so sorry :( I know how hard it must be for you... We are all with you (((hugs)))

furrykidsmother
11-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Gina?

How are you doing? I know this must be a very difficult time, but if you could check in and let us know how you are doing I would appreciate it.

We are all concerned and care very much.

((((Hugs))))

trayi52
11-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Gina, so sorry to hear this sad news. My prayers are with you in this time of deep sorrow.

Willie :(

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Gina, I am so sorry to hear this :( {{{Hugs}}}

Corinna
11-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Gina dear I'm so sorry to hear of this today. I am sending you lots of hugs. If you need you can e mil me [email protected]

sammy101
11-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Gina i'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather :( I'll be sending some prayers for you and your family
{{hugs}}

Almita
11-11-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this I knew you were really close to your grandpa! {{{HUGS}}}

sandragonfly
11-23-2005, 10:48 AM
just saw this now, THANK YOU!!!

it's so nice to see these, getting virtual hugs when I get back. :) (giggling at sirrahbed's), pet talk is getting to know me so well huh? hugs & foodcolor! :D

I'm doing okay, thanks furrykidsmother. it's still very hard on me, I still don't want to believe he has died. the memoriable service went very awful, there was no interpreter available and I could not understand and missed a lot what they were saying. knowing my hero was very important to me, I never knew he was a veteran until that day.. :( everything is so different now, I wish we all had one more thanksgiving & christmas together. :( I miss him so much...so much. I kept on forgetting when I thought "oh why not drive up and visit them now!" (they love my surprises) ..but it's not "them" anymore. . . :( :( *sniffles* ..

not able getting in here, post/edit at all before my grandfather ceased was the another reason I wasn't here for a while. the moderator have checked my account, couldn't find anything wrong but now I can get in. I'm glad so! or I go crazy and throw my sidekick out of window..

ah, I hope I will be back this time, again, thank you all friends! thank you karen too, ((((hugs all back)))) ..

..gina & her ark :)

Anita Cholaine
11-23-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm so glad to see you back, Gina.... (((hugs)))

sandragonfly
11-23-2005, 03:26 PM
:eek: .. never seen a thread dropped into page two in less two hours. well, with five-six sticky threads & thanksgiving! :o

going to want bump this one up so everyone can see my appreciations.

here's also another one (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=93011).

poofy
11-23-2005, 06:06 PM
our thoughts and prayers are with you Gina ...

furrykidsmother
11-23-2005, 06:41 PM
Gina you are still in my thoughts everyday. I haven't been around much lately, but I wish only good for you and hope that somehow you will be able to get through this holiday season as easily as possible knowing that your Grandfather is still with you and watching over you.

((((Hugs))))

icedtea
02-10-2006, 07:47 PM
thoughts to you, gina

poofy
02-10-2006, 10:51 PM
Gina, I'm so sorry for your lose..My the Lord bring you thu this all the way

Pawsitive Thinking
02-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Just seen this thread Gina - will be thinking of you xxx

sandragonfly
02-12-2006, 10:08 AM
what the .. was this?? funny this was bumped up when I was thinking of him dearly, crying more than the other days. :( I've been trying not to think of him for so long because it hurts but I miss him and he just never leaves my mind. he was also a great chef, he would invite everyone over, have a family gathering as much as we could hang out together & have fun. he was the man of the every family, now everything have changed for good. right now the families are shattering out everywhere, just disappearing - not talking to each other most of time now. :(

well, I gotta stop before my heart gets heavier - we gotta love omens don't we? ;) and thanks for your love thoughts! I had nobody to talk to and this cheered my day up. :)

CagneyDog
02-12-2006, 12:55 PM
what the .. was this?? funny this was bumped up when I was thinking of him dearly, crying more than the other days. :( I've been trying not to think of him for so long because it hurts but I miss him and he just never leaves my mind. he was also a great chef, he would invite everyone over, have a family gathering as much as we could hang out together & have fun. he was the man of the every family, now everything have changed for good. right now the families are shattering out everywhere, just disappearing - not talking to each other most of time now. :(

well, I gotta stop before my heart gets heavier - we gotta love omens don't we? ;) and thanks for your love thoughts! I had nobody to talk to and this cheered my day up. :)

Aw Gina :( It sounds like he was a wonderful man. This must be so hard for you.

I wish I could cheer you up.

{{{hugs}}}