PDA

View Full Version : Another Random Thread!

Toby's my baby
11-08-2005, 08:10 PM
I like these, so I thought I would start another one up. I'm sure most of you know what this is, but if not, just talk about whatever, you dont even have to say much, maybe just something like " i want icecream" or you can rant and rave about how mad you are at your mom or best friend or something. . .blah blah blah ;)

Alysser
11-08-2005, 08:12 PM
I'm Bored so i'll tell you what Sassy is doing. Well, right now she is sleeping in her bed. SNORING!

CagneyDog
11-08-2005, 08:14 PM
I had a crappy day...as usual. School sucks.

Toby's my baby
11-08-2005, 08:24 PM
Im sorry you had a crappy day, what happend?

I, surprisingly had a good day, everybody was nice to me for once, and when I got home, me my mom, sister and dad went to Sears and got our new fridge, dishwasher, and oven. :) We had to take the doors of the fridge and get the doors off of the house to get it in :o that was sort of stressful.
And now I am SUPPOSED to be looking for info on New Jersey for my Geography, and it stinks!!! I hate Google right now. . . :mad:

CagneyDog
11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
Im sorry you had a crappy day, what happend?

Meh, its just been one of those days where nothing goes right. I've been having a lot of those lately :p

I just came back from a nice long walk, its *so* cold.

Toby's my baby
11-09-2005, 07:14 AM
O, those days suck.

Well its 7:14 AM here and I am getting ready to go to school, the bus will pick me nad my sister up in about 15 min. :o so I better go get dressed. . . yay, another day at school :rolleyes:

Anita Cholaine
11-09-2005, 11:43 AM
Well.... I'm so bored of school! We have only one month of school before holidays :D and I'm really tired of getting up early in the morning.... I want holidays now!

Alysser
11-09-2005, 02:18 PM
I AM REALLY BORED OF SCHOOL TOO! I am so tired of getting up early every morning.

Suki Wingy
11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
there was an actual SQUIRREL in our cafeteria yeaterday!

finn's mom
11-09-2005, 04:04 PM
I'm still coughing every twenty seconds. I don't understand how there's anything left in my chest to cough out, but, apparently, there is. Blech. I'm sick of being sick. And, I'm hungry, so, I'm going to go find something to eat. That's one thing that is good about this bout of illness, it hasn't affected my appetite at all. :)

Muddy4paws
11-09-2005, 04:09 PM
6 months in 8 days!! :D

Toby's my baby
11-09-2005, 04:33 PM
Home from school . . .today was anther good day. Except this guy (kiefer) stole all my packs of gum and gave it away, we dont have locks on our lockers so yeah. . .NO HOMEWORK! yay! Hopefully I can convince my mom to take us to Pizza Hut, i havent been there in like a year and I really want some PIZZA. Basketball starts on Monday! I am so hyped. And my sister is going to her friends house tomorrow, so I get all tomorrow night and all friday to myself! yay. AND anybody remeber Dogz (Emma) well I am going to her house NEXT weekend , hopefully, so i'll take lots of pictures to share!

-edit- I passed one of two tests for my conformation class!!!

Toby's my baby
11-09-2005, 04:50 PM
Off to Pizza Hut!

Alysser
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
LOL! Have fun at pizza hut.

Flatcoatluver
11-09-2005, 05:15 PM
I'm back from school, i hate it so much!!! I just want to drop out but i know it's not good for my future life :mad:

CagneyDog
11-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Dog walking is so relaxing! I walked for a couple of hours, it was so nice. I went really far too, I always feel great after exercise.

Flatcoatluver
11-09-2005, 06:19 PM
yeah thats a great idea, but it rains so much!!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-09-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm with a lot of people. Today was just one of those days. My mom was a complete jerk today, things are happening with my dad and his girl friend (not girlfriend) and it's just... people just doing things that aggravate me and then tell me that I'm ''acting like a Nazi". :( PMS? Probably. :p

Toby's my baby
11-09-2005, 08:55 PM
Lol, i'm sorry you had a rough day!

One of my friends just told me that we might get the HOTTEST guy for our basketball coach, he is o so fine!! HE IS SO HOTTT, seriously, I am dieing to find out if he gets hired. He used to go to my school, he graduated about 2 years ago, and he is SO cute, sorry, im obsessing, but he is SO cute! They are supposed to pick someone tonight, so HOPEFULLY we will find out tomorrow, but that's what they said yesterday, and the day before :o Cross your fingers!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-10-2005, 07:16 AM
I just want to take a painkiller, but I am not allowed because it is contradicting to my bloodthinners..... Cry :( :(

Toby's my baby
11-10-2005, 07:17 AM
That must stink. Hope your not in too much pain! {{Hugs}}

I'm gettng ready for school, again, actually im done getting ready, but I'm waiting for 7:28 so I can walk out our long driveway to the bus :o

dogzr#1
11-10-2005, 07:22 AM
I am ready for school. I am quite tired. I don't really like school but I do know that I have to go. I really don't like my science teacher. All he gives us is worksheets. And my history teacher, we gave him a nickname Mr.R cusses 24/7, He does cuss alot. Another reason- we have to wait outside in the morning and it is REALLY humid. It is hot and sticky and gross. I wish it was winter already but then again it hardly ever gets cold here. OHH well

Alysser
11-10-2005, 09:28 AM
:D I have today and tommorow off. THANK GOD FOR TEACHER COVETIONS! I have a four day weekend! YAY!

k9krazee
11-10-2005, 09:35 AM
I have a five day weekend...well...had, Wed through Sunday!! So exciting. I'm going roller skating today with some friends, its been so long since I've done that. There are so many things I should be doing right now (cleaning my room, homework blah, blah, blah) but I am just enjoying being lazy this week.

cloverfdx
11-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I am still up and it is 3.20am :eek:, i probably should go to bed. Hopefully it will be warm today, hurry up Summer.

beeniesmom
11-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Sitting at my desk... bored.
Not much to do.
Looking at Beenie.
She is laying in a spot of sun on the carpet.
Not a worry in the world.
It's things like this that keep me going.

Alysser
11-10-2005, 01:04 PM
I am going to the mall at 4:00 then sleeping over my friends house. She has a billion pets. 2 dogs,6 cats,1 million fish,5 ferrets,and 2 guenia pigs

Anita Cholaine
11-10-2005, 01:14 PM
I have chewing gum in my hair.... just disgusting...... :rolleyes:

Suki Wingy
11-10-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm going riding for the first time in like 2 months tonight! YAY!

Suki Wingy
11-10-2005, 03:41 PM
I am still up and it is 3.20am :eek:, i probably should go to bed. Hopefully it will be warm today, hurry up Summer.
that is funning because I'm so sick of heat that I am hurrying up winter!

sammy101
11-10-2005, 04:09 PM
i'm writing an english paper :(

Almita
11-10-2005, 06:26 PM
let's see for me i like school becuase my favorite class is orchestra and that is the longest class but i don't like my other classes that much they are ok. Well... today lets see what happened in orchestra we were playing some new christmas song and this guy Aaron keeps poking me and bugging me and everything it gets annoying! But he's cute lol but don't have a crush on him though. Also, Mr Cleptka or something like that came to like see how are class is like we played a song for him and see what he can change about it to make it nicer or something like that and we were playing GM2 which is a really fun song! After that me and Kevin and Rochele we went to go to our 5th hour class and we went the outside way and i me and rochele were talking about the guy she likes and then out of nowhere Kevin grabbed me and took me and i was screaming and Rochele was like I'll save you! it was weird becuase we are just friends and we started to get to know each other and starting to be good friends but it was like out of nowhere.

Toby's my baby
11-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Lol. I'm finally home, I came home today, and I had a 4H horse meeting, but we also had parent-teacher conf. and my mom and dad wanted me to go with. SO, we left home at like 5:30 or so, and we got there at about 6, my school is out in the middle of know where. And my teacher came out, he is my science teacher, and he asked me how much money I had, and I didnt bring any , because I told him not to tell my parents some stuff, not stuff about school, but my personal life thta he knows about, but my parents dont, and he said he was going to tell them, but he never did. Then we drove back home 20 miles, droped my dad off, and then we went to TRF to the highschool there and I had my horse meeting until 8 PM but I was late :o then I came home, took a shower, and came on the computer and bid on a mem. stick for my camera on ebay, then came here :D thats my day .. . lol

dogzr#1
11-10-2005, 09:39 PM
well in i had ALOT of homework. I had a regular amount of math and language but my history teacher gave us 15 worksheets that we must do! :eek: I had a very busy day. I went to school and stayed late until 5:00, then came home and we went out to eat. then we went to buy a few supplies. we got home at around 7:00. I took a shower and did my homework. I am know typing this and waiting for my hair to dry. I am soooo tired.

I don' t know if you guys know about this but it is called UIL, anywho I had a compotion on Saturday but we had to be at the bus stop at 6:00 am :eek: then we wouldn't get home until 5:30. I did not want to be gone that long! well goodnight everyone:)

k9krazee
11-11-2005, 08:58 AM
The kids I was babysitting last night just went home...yay...and the money I got I have to give to my mom because I owe her for something...I can't remember what though.

Last night I went to the animal shelter getting ready for a big adoption event on Saturday. I spent most of the time decorating the CHRISTMAS TREE and putting up other CHRISTMAS decorations!!! Its not even THANKSGIVING!!! I couldn't believe it. And the Saturday thing is Fall/Christmas themed so we are having Orange pumpkin cookies and Xmas decorations?? Umm okay, lol. It made me chuckle...I also put collars on all the dogs. THere is a huge German Wirehaired pointer (mix?) there and I spent a bunch of time brushing him out but he really needs a bath, his whole face is matted and he stunk horribly, too bad the shelters closed today or I would have done it.

Yup yup, I'm pretty bored right now...

Almita
11-11-2005, 10:39 AM
well me I just woke up becuase my friend Kevin called me ugh why Kevin why! haha but ya I'm up now and since we don't have school today I have a 3 day weekend.

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 12:46 PM
No school for me either! I got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed this morning, me, my sister, and my mom all went in to get our hair trimed and our eyebrows waxed and it took the girl 2 hours!!! She is new, and she is one of my friends from school, she just graduated from college about 1 month ago. She was really nice, but it took her forever! O well, I like my hair, not that it looks much different.

AND you guys might rember I was asking for info on New Jersey, well i have to do this poster this weekend, and it is due on monday, but, i forgot all my information at school!!! So i have to do everything I can without my information, then do that on Monday when I get to school. :mad: O well, things happen. .. .

Anita Cholaine
11-11-2005, 01:08 PM
I finally have a celly phone!:D and it has a camera... I'll be posting pics soon...

Almita
11-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Aww Beth that sucks that you forgot your imformation at school :( I can tell you're excited about you getting your hair trimmed! That's what I need I need my hair trimmed and re-layered, also my eyebrows waxed also.

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Aww Beth that sucks that you forgot your imformation at school :( I can tell you're excited about you getting your hair trimmed! That's what I need I need my hair trimmed and re-layered, also my eyebrows waxed also.

:p thankx! ;) :o

CagneyDog
11-11-2005, 01:35 PM
I don't feel good. I woke up in the middle of the night and I was really dizzy and hot. I felt better in the morning but now I'm getting that nauseous feeling back. :(

Anita Cholaine
11-11-2005, 01:40 PM
It happens to me sometimes, and I know it's horrible :( Hope you feel better soon...

Almita
11-11-2005, 01:49 PM
lol no problem! :p Right now I'm playing the guitar listening to music and talking on the phone lol

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 01:52 PM
lol no problem! :p Right now I'm playing the guitar listening to music and talking on the phone lol
wow, you're pretty talented, three things at once? ;)

Almita
11-11-2005, 01:54 PM
wow, you're pretty talented, three things at once? ;)

Yup I so am lol :p

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Lol

Here's my hair, the girl messed it up SO SO bad, look at how uneven it is!!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b301/BethPhilipp/DSC06249.jpg :eek:

Almita
11-11-2005, 02:11 PM
wow! that is crooked aeropastle lol

dogzr#1
11-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Well I just got back from school. My friend was absent yesterday and showed up in cruches today. She sprained her ankle in basketball last Monday. She went 1 week with a sprained ankle and didn't tell anyone. She went to the doc. yesterday and now I have to carry her books, binders etc. to all her classes (exept 2, because I don't have those with her). Well I am quite bored...

CagneyDog
11-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Woah :/ The hairdresser must of been asleep ;) !

I feel so gross. I had a nice little nap but it didn't last long :p

Toby's my baby
11-11-2005, 07:27 PM
Woah :/ The hairdresser must of been asleep ;) !

I feel so gross. I had a nice little nap but it didn't last long :p

I guess so!! My dad is bringing me and my sister with him to Fargo, ND tomorrow, because he has to pick up some stuff, so he is going to drop us off at the mall there (West Acres) Fargo is about a 2 1/2 hour drive. We will probably go visit my cousins too, so I will take pictures, I havent seen them since last Christmas! :eek: I miss them so much! Then we are going to Grand Forks, ND on our way home, which is about a 45 min. drive from home, and my dad is dropping us off at the mall there, while he goes and gets some things elseware. I am so excited, its going to be a long day, but I have money to spend, and i want to buy a skirt or two and some jeans. . .:)

PJ's Mom
11-12-2005, 05:44 PM
The TV show "While You Were Out" is filming right down the street. :eek: it would be cool if traffic wasn't backed up. :rolleyes:

Toby's my baby
11-12-2005, 09:16 PM
The TV show "While You Were Out" is filming right down the street. :eek: it would be cool if traffic wasn't backed up. :rolleyes:

Thats awsome!!!

I am so exausted, I got home at like 6 PM from Fargo and Grand Forks. My dad dropped Sara (my sis) and I at the malls in both towns. I got 2 new pairs of jeans from "Wet Seal" my new favorite store, and I got a ring from Claires and some basketball shorts from Scheels, my all time favorite store :p I spent only $55 :eek: I cant believe it, lol, I did good today!!

CagneyDog
11-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Thats awsome!!!

I am so exausted, I got home at like 6 PM from Fargo and Grand Forks. My dad dropped Sara (my sis) and I at the malls in both towns. I got 2 new pairs of jeans from "Wet Seal" my new favorite store, and I got a ring from Claires and some basketball shorts from Scheels, my all time favorite store :p I spent only $55 :eek: I cant believe it, lol, I did good today!!

Your lucky, I need some new clothes. I can't stand trying on clothes...its depressing so i keep putting it off. :o:p

Toby's my baby
11-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Your lucky, I need some new clothes. I can't stand trying on clothes...its depressing so i keep putting it off. :o:p
Why is it depressing? If you odnt want to share,thats ok. . ..

CagneyDog
11-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Why is it depressing? If you odnt want to share,thats ok. . ..

meh, just seeing how fricking large i am now. and looking at the sizes i used to fit :o

PJ's Mom
11-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Thats awsome!!!

It was except for the traffic. We didn't know they were there, so we drove through by accident. We did see Andrew, though. ;)

sammy101
11-12-2005, 11:45 PM
It was except for the traffic. We didn't know they were there, so we drove through by accident. We did see Andrew, though. ;)

I saw Andrew at the airport here in Houston,and in person he's quite attractive :eek: :D

Almita
11-13-2005, 12:17 AM
Lol i wonder who Andrew is that you are all talking about. Well right now I'm at my cousin's house and i'm spending the night over here.

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 09:39 AM
I've never seen Andrew in person, but I think he is pretty attractive anyways!!! :p

I am putting off doing my New Jersey poster for Geography, but I know I have to do it. . . see i'm being a procrastinator again!!

meh, just seeing how fricking large i am now. and looking at the sizes i used to fit O, I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself. I used to say I was really fat and stuff a lot, I still do once in awhile, but my sister finally told me that I wasnt and I should just shut up. Yesterday, I was so happy because I can fit in a jean size or two smaller than I used too, I used to wear 7's now i can wear 3's and 5's! :D

Well, basketball starts tomorrow, so that means I wont get to spend much time on PT! :( I'll miss you guys/ girls!! I am going to try and check in everyday, but I wont get to spend as much time here. :o

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Almita- here is a pic of Anderew Dan Jumbo, he is a contractor on the tv show, "while you were out"
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b301/BethPhilipp/adj.jpg

Almita
11-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Oh ok! Thanks Beth! Well right now I just got back home from my cousin's house.

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 01:40 PM
Did you have fun sleeping over at your cousins?

CagneyDog
11-13-2005, 01:59 PM
Well I'm supposed to be studying for a bio exam, but I really don't see the point because I'll fail anyways. :rolleyes: So I guess I'll go walk the dog soon or something. I really wish I didn't have school tomorrow.

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Well I'm supposed to be studying for a bio exam, but I really don't see the point because I'll fail anyways. :rolleyes: So I guess I'll go walk the dog soon or something. I really wish I didn't have school tomorrow.
Ditto!! I am working on my Geography poster, but I took a break and made a cake (french vanilla) mmmm.... and now I am supposed to be looking for some more info and stuff, but. . . I cant ignore Pet Talk!! I will post a picture of my poster tonight, after I get what I can done. . . .It's actually "kinda" cool. I cut it out in the shape of New Jersey, sponge painted the background, and then I used squiggly paint to paint some rivers! :)

Almita
11-13-2005, 02:32 PM
Did you have fun sleeping over at your cousins?

ya it was fun I'm so tired still and i'ts 1:30 pm now lol

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 02:49 PM
lol, take a nap!! ;)

Almita
11-13-2005, 03:53 PM
I was but then I got my guitar and I loe playing it can't stop lol it's fun. Right now I'm playing along with music and on PT! lol

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Lol, jeez, maybe you should be on americas most talented kids!

/////.................... I love this thread :p

Almita
11-13-2005, 06:43 PM
lol hmmm i should lol :-P Ya i know I love this thread too becuase you get to talk about anything. Ughh I wanna go to school tomorrow but then I don't. I you get what I mean.

Toby's my baby
11-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Lol. I'm almost done with my poster!! (what I can do at home) I am going to print out some pictures and go finish it! Then I need to clean my bball shoes, because I havent got new ones yet because we are ordering them as a team os we have the same ones:D

Toby's my baby
11-14-2005, 08:39 PM
We had our first day of basketball today!! We got a new coach, and she is drop dead gorgeaus!! She is the best coach ever, and she is really young too. . . :D:D I cant wait till tomorrow, more bball!

Almita
11-14-2005, 11:20 PM
yay lol have fun!!!!!!!