PDA

View Full Version : I have been gone for a while....

Donnaj4962
11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Sorry, this thread is about me, but wanted you all to know that I am reading your threads, and thinking of everyone as I heal from some recent surgery. Although I am limiting my posts, I am still reading about all of you and your furry loved ones! I had to have my left thumb joint replaced last week, so I am doing the one-handed typing thing! It is very slow, thus, the limited posts. I am back at work, which is where I do most of my posting on this site, and I am trying (between my "other" :::read::: ACTUAL WORK THAT PAYS THE BILLS:::) to get caught up with what has been happening with everyone. I just wanted you to know that I am still here, just limiting my posts.

By the way.... Tabitha and Sasha LOVED having their meowmie home with them for a week, lounging and cuddling. Unfortunately, picking them up is still quite painful, but I can still love them and rub tummies and give kisses...etc! :D And there has been plenty of that going on! I will keep reading, and catching up!

Soapets
11-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Thanks for updating us! I hope you continue to heal from your surgery, and it's nice to know you are still around, even if you're not posting a lot. I think all of us go through times like that every now and then......

Deb