PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Hamster

nonie
11-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Good morning and congrats on being named POTD! :)
You are a little darling...such a warm and fuzzy coat.
Sounds like you have lots of adventures in the basement
and with your rabbits! :D It's such a pleasure to see your
cutie-pie face this morning. How wonderful that you are
in a loving home and are well cared for by your family.
May God bless you with many more years on earth.
I hope you get extra rubs and treats today. :eek:
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
11-08-2005, 04:31 AM
Hamster, you are just adorable! I bet you are lots of fun! Congratulations on POTD! Have fun today on this special day! :D

Jax
11-08-2005, 10:38 AM
What an adorable hamster!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-08-2005, 11:48 AM
How adorable you are!
Wouldn't I love to give you a soft kiss on your precious little head!
It was such a treat for me to see your wonderful picture today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special precious Pet of the Day! :D

wehee=)
11-08-2005, 12:29 PM
oh Hamster, you are so handsom little one. You are just so cute that I wish I could give you a big hug :) Congrats of being our wonderful Pet of the Day!!

tatsxxx11
11-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Handsome Hamster! Yes that you ARE sweetheart, one handsome hammie! I definitley think the names suits you much better than Sinky!:D What a precious wee one you are...I love all the white accents in your coat and that little face begs for gentle kisses! You surely are a joyful one too, zipping around in your play ball...bunnies beware:D I'm so happy your family chose YOU to be there furkid, Hamster! They are one lucky lot to have adorable you to love and cherish! Congratulations to you Handsome Hamster, our most precious and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!! Hope you're having a fun day, being treated to all your favorite foods and lots of extra loving too:) Have your human give you a kiss for me, please:)

Suki Wingy
11-08-2005, 03:22 PM
What a CUTIE! HAve fun being POTD! :D

AvaJoy
11-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Hamster, you are adorable! Your name may lack originality, but as long as YOU and your guardians like it that is of utmost importance. I had to laugh upon reading that you enjoy going bowling for bunnies! :D I can just visualize the scenario as you enter your ball, and one of them does the thumper foot to warn the others that . . . uh-oh . . . Hamster is ready to roll so we had better scurry! How cute. :) Hope you have a wonderful day, handsome Hamster! :)