PDA

View Full Version : no new car

davidpizzica
11-07-2005, 04:09 PM
My brother and I decided to have old blue fixed. I guess it would be cheaper to do it this way than to make payments again. It's in the shop now and it will take a couple of days.

Jessika
11-07-2005, 04:11 PM
Well I wish you luck and hope that the cost isn't too much!! ;)

Logan
11-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Good luck, DavidP!!!! :)

RICHARD
11-07-2005, 04:31 PM
give your brother a huge slap on the back......isn't it nice to have family to confer with??

GO OLD BLUE!!!!

moosmom
11-07-2005, 05:37 PM
Davidp,

Well, you are better off getting old Blue fixed. You can't predict what will go wrong with the car, David. So, you get was IS wrong with it fixed and go from there. Just be thankful you don't have monthly car payments.

DJFyrewolf36
11-07-2005, 07:45 PM
LOL I said I was going to get a new car when the Festiva had electrical issues...but I couldn't see myself getting a new car with payments and all. I love my little blue pill too much, and it seems like you love your car too! There is something comforting about a familiar car.

:) Glad you decided to give old blue another chance at life!

davidpizzica
11-07-2005, 07:57 PM
LOL I said I was going to get a new car when the Festiva had electrical issues...but I couldn't see myself getting a new car with payments and all. I love my little blue pill too much, and it seems like you love your car too! There is something comforting about a familiar car.

:) Glad you decided to give old blue another chance at life!
DJF, I couldn't see giving old blue a death sentence at 72,000 miles. She still is a good looking car, and when she comes out of the garage, she will be washed, waxed, and the interior cleaned within an inch of her life!! If I would have bought another car, there might have been some reason the other guy traded it in!!