PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Pea

momoffuzzyfaces
11-07-2005, 01:07 PM
What a beauty you are sweetie Sweet Pea!!!
I can't believe my good luck in being the first to greet you today!!! :)
What a happy boy you seem to be, playing tricks on people who venture beneath your tree!! ;)
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day today! :D

crazy_caique
11-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Congrats Sweet Pea on Pet of the Day.You are cute little bird. :D

Jax
11-07-2005, 04:02 PM
WOWEE, what a gorgeoous bird! Those colors are so brilliant they almost look painted on, lol, what a true beauty! Such clear and happy eyes too. Congrats to BEAUTIFUL PRANKSTER SWEET PEA!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Oh my gosh, what a BEAUTIFUL birdie you are, Sweet Pea!:) Love your name, too!:D Your colors are glorious and your personality, precious! I didn't know that Caiques were considered the clowns of the parrort world!:eek: Well, it certianly sounds like you're living up to your official description! WHAT a character!:D I can just see you riding the steering wheel, peering at the passersby and giving them one of your trademark maniacal laughs! You surely keep your human on his/her toes but more importanly, you bring her priceless joy, love and laughter! No feathered kid is more deserving of the title Pet of the Day than you. Sweet Pea!!! Congratulations to you and your proud person, Pea!:) Hope you're whooping it up, having a happy and fun filled day of celebration:)

nonie
11-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Congrats on being POTD! :)
So...it's beware of the colorful
birdie in the tree! What a hoot
you are...such a prankster. I
wish I could hear your laughing
at those you "bomb." :D Too
funny!! You are one of the most
handsome birds I have ever seen.
Your colors are glorious. :)
May God bless you with lots of
love and adventures with your
family.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

karlyb
11-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Sweet Pea, you are so beautiful with your bright feathers. I got such a laugh reading how you drop fruit on the heads of unsuspecting people passing under your tree. You know *exactly* what you're doing, don't you? You are a great bird, Sweet Pea and most deserving of being honored as POTD!