PDA

View Full Version : Please Read

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Ok..I'm still at Kays house...and she's working today. It seems no one is home either. I woke up, and the dogs ran to the dog so I figured they wanted outside (hopefully Kay doesnt mind :o) anyway..they all ran right outside except Kiki...she ran out then right back in..and stayed in the porch ot whatever....I went inside and she had her ears back and looked scared or something. She was shaking too...so I thought she had to pee...so I put the other 2 in and took her out and she sat there and looked at me and her back legs shook a lot...so I let her in and she ran up and jumped in her chair and now wont move....

I duno what I should do??? I dont know if I should call Kay (if so...I don't know the #) or what....any advice???

anna_66
11-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh Audrey, it sounds like she scared:( I wish I knew what to tell you to do.
Personally I'd just act normal and maybe she'll come around.
Good luck:)

lv4dogs
11-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Is it possible that she's scared because she isn't that used to you? Being that she's home alone with a person she just met a couple days agao may upset her?

Does she seem in pain at all?

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 09:00 AM
I don't know why she'd be scared though....I've been here for a few days sne she's normally fine. I tried to get her to play ball and she wants nothing of it!!! That's weird for Kiki! I dont want to call Kay if it's nothing cause I dont want her to be worried at work....

Jadapit
11-07-2005, 09:01 AM
It sounds like something might have scared her. Jada acts like that when she is scared. I agree with Anna just act normal, she will probably be ok. Is she acting any better yet?

lv4dogs
11-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Yeah, I'd act like nothing is wrong. Just be upbeat & cheerful for a little while see if that helps.

Jadapit
11-07-2005, 09:03 AM
I don't know why she'd be scared though....I've been here for a few days sne she's normally fine. I tried to get her to play ball and she wants nothing of it!!! That's weird for Kiki! I dont want to call Kay if it's nothing cause I dont want her to be worried at work....

Sometimes, dogs see or hear things that we dont. I hope she acts herself soon.

wolfie
11-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Poor Ki, it'll be okay.

Did you look outside? Maybe there was something in the yard that scared her.

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Kiki was in Kay's room when I woke up...I thought she was in there to be fed...but maybe she's nervous so they put her there for that reason....?? I duno, I let her out cause she was whining and I thought she needed to pee....I gave them all a treat and Kiki seemed ok to get a treat. She's not shaking now...but she won't move from her chair...The other 2 dogs are totally fine, and keep sniffy kiki...

Kay is gonna murder me haha

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 09:07 AM
Poor Ki, it'll be okay.

Did you look outside? Maybe there was something in the yard that scared her.

She didn't really go outside..she went to the pool area then turned around and ran back in. She seems fine when I first let her out of the room though...

pitc9
11-07-2005, 09:08 AM
I would act like nothing is wrong, don't pay attention to her. (unless you notice that she may be hurt)
I'm sure she'll come around!

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 09:12 AM
PHEW! she's totally fine now!! I started playing tug with Nala, and I guess that made her feel better, cause she went right for a ball I put next to her. She then got up and started playing fetch with me!! I guess she was just scared of something....poor baby :( She really scared me though!

Toby's my baby
11-07-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm glad she's ok! Good job ;)

anna_66
11-07-2005, 09:44 AM
I bet she was just nervous because mom was no where to be found.

Glad she's all better now:D:D

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 10:24 AM
I think she thought Kay let her out, and when she saw it was me she probably freaked out a little. She's ok now though :D I bet she'll be happy when Kay gets home. Kay's dad came home too though and she was happy to see him.

caseysmom
11-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Bubba was doing something like that this morning, growling toward the staircase, I was sure someone was hiding in our upstairs, I searched 3 times. It turned out he was scared of 2 of my daughters jackets I threw outside the laundry room, as soon as I moved them he stopped growling :rolleyes:

Kfamr
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
-laughing- Kiki is totally fine now. This made me giggle, she gets scared so easily it was probably nothing at all! :p

slleipnir
11-07-2005, 01:19 PM
:o