PDA

View Full Version : Hey take a look at me(Ash Pic)

carole
11-07-2005, 03:30 AM
I think you would have to agree Ash has that total look of guilt on his face, caught in the act, he found the purrfect cozy place to be, on top of my nearly nicely folded clean washing,I guess many of you can empathise with this situation lol. :D

orangemm
11-07-2005, 04:54 AM
Well, you washed it just for HIM, right? And it was probably nice and warm and smelled good, too!

Killearn Kitties
11-07-2005, 05:11 AM
Oooh Ash, I love your comfy new bed!

Felix
11-07-2005, 08:22 AM
LOL you look soooo cozy!! :D

catmandu
11-07-2005, 09:56 AM
What do you mean,your Laundry!!
This is MY BED!!!

carole
11-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Ash loves the smell of the fabric softener i use, if it wasn't so good i would stop using it, i use lavendar or jasmine usually, and he goes crazy at times, he will pull my washing off the line, and here was me blaming the wind, until i caught him in the act and also off the clothes horse inside, so its no wonder he was snuggled up here, comfort and nice smelling towels, a kittys haven, I love the look on his face though, he looks so innocent, but yet full of guilt at the same time don't you think.? :D it was that look that got him off lightly I did not even have the heart to scold him, even though I would have to take the top towels and re-wash them as my allergy to cats would find that a tad too much lol., the things we let them away with huh? :)

G535
11-07-2005, 04:49 PM
I never fold anything until it's ready to be put away, waste of time around here, I usually find a tabby in anything left on anything! Your Ash is gorgeous. Tough being allergic to cats though.

carole
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Thanks, yes I should know better, I try and fold them and get them into the cupboard but nine times out of ten they get used within a day or so from the washing basket, 4 of us showering every day and then my son bless him often has three a day as he plays sport, goes to the gym etc etc, ah well can't complain at least he is clean he he.

The allergy has gotten better as I have desensitised myself by putting myself amongst it ,and having two cats, it still bothers me from time to time, but before I had the two I was terrible, I could not even visit my mother because her cat Tessa had been in the house and I was feeling so ill, so thats my answer, get some kitties lol. :D

Soapets
11-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Boy does that ever look familiar---including the little innocent/guilty look! :D I can't ever scold mine, either. After all, clothes just fresh out of the dryer are so warm and cozy for them. And we don't really do it to dry our clothes---we do it to create warm, nice-smelling beds for them, don't we?!? :D

Deb

carole
11-07-2005, 06:30 PM
:D You got that right!!

rg_girlca
11-07-2005, 06:40 PM
AWWWWWW look at that SWEET face. I think he is thanking you Carole for making such a nice warm cozy bed for him. :D

carole
11-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Yep I reckon , if that were my lil Lexie she would have burrowed herself way underneath and be completely hidden if possible, mind you my big boy is a little hard to hide. :D

catnapper
11-07-2005, 07:04 PM
awwww... what a sweet face! We definately need to see more of this cutie boy!