PDA

View Full Version : Desparate Housewives?????

gini
11-06-2005, 11:50 PM
I am starting to totally lose interest in this show. I loved it all last season - but this season - some of it is frankly just getting old...................like they are milking each person and their situation to death..............

I couldn't believe it, but I just turned it off - and came back to check on Pet Talk for a while before calling it a night.

What do you all think?

.sarah
11-07-2005, 12:03 AM
I am starting to totally lose interest in this show. I loved it all last season - but this season - some of it is frankly just getting old...................like they are milking each person and their situation to death..............

I couldn't believe it, but I just turned it off - and came back to check on Pet Talk for a while before calling it a night.

What do you all think?
I've always thought it was a wierd show. Just, the people on it totally creep me out. They're, for the most part, good actors, but I've NEVER liked soap-operas and even though this is slightly different I just can't like it. But I watched one episode a few weeks ago that I actually thought was good. For the most part I hate it though.

K9karen
11-07-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm hooked, really, but I agree that last year was better. I had company so I missed tonight's episode. I'm waiting for the sleazy pharmacist, what's his name, to get caught for killing Rex.
I was kinda pissed that last weeks' LOST was a rerun and the season just started. What's with that?

Muddy4paws
11-07-2005, 05:27 AM
I live in london so I havent seen any of the second series but the first one was great the way it all unfolded! I even brought the boxset to catch up of a few missed episodes! The next series should be on tv early next year over here, do you think its as good as the first series or is it just getting too silly now?