PDA

View Full Version : I may not be around for awhile..(long)

luvofallhorses
11-06-2005, 11:33 PM
I'll be lurking but not posting because yesterday before my parents left to go grocery shopping, my dad let Tiger out. I looked and looked for him and went to go see if he was locked in the garage. (I got mad because our neighbor is using the garage to put their car in it.) The lock on there was locked. I didn't want to go through the side gate because since my parents went out of town..(my dad's birthday is on Monday..so they went out of town) and I have to let the dogs out there to go to the bathroom. Anyways, I hopped the fence (it's a metal fence or whatever you want to call it) and I got up there and lost my grip and fell right on my back. AS IF I ddin't have enough problems with my back. (I have scoliosis) and good thing I didn't hit my head on there. My back doesn't hurt now but I am sure it will tomorrow. and I of course didn't wear gloves (we have snow for those of you that didn't know. ) and got my finger nail cut when I landed and broke the skin on my hand.

I finally found Tiger, I told him to come here....I should have known better. So I hopped over the little fence and he almost climbed a tree, but I got him just in time. I do my part by trying to keep the kitties inside. I usually hide the cats from my parents. My parents said oh ever since we got them, they WANT to go outside. YEAH RIGHT! I try my best to keep them inside. I really don't let them out at all. My parents just don't understand. :rolleyes: mostly my dad but my mom listens if I tell her to please not let them out. I will probably have to go to express care (this is fast service to see if you need ot go to the hospital..) tomorrow if I don't feel better. My head is in the clouds and my neck hurts and I just better go get checked out first thing tomorrow. I have been in pain all day. :(

CagneyDog
11-06-2005, 11:37 PM
{{hugs}} I'm sorry that this happened Krista. I hope your back is okay. And at least you got Tigger back. Please come back here as soon as you can.

petslover
11-07-2005, 06:58 AM
I hope you start feeling better Krista. Come back when ya can!

Daisy and Delilah
11-07-2005, 07:32 AM
Gosh Krista, this is terrible. We'll miss you for sure but we're very concerned about your health. Please take care and try to keep us updated if possible. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie. (((((HUGS)))))

anna_66
11-07-2005, 07:52 AM
Krista, I'm sorry to hear about your fall:( I do hope that your feeling better soon.
{{{HUGS}}}
Anna

Ginger's Mom
11-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Oh Krista, that sounds like an awful experience. :( I am so sorry you hurt yourself trying to help Tigger. I am glad that you were able to get him back in safely, and I hope that you feel better soon. {{{Hugs}}} to you.

Jadapit
11-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Sheesh Krista, that had to hurt!! You take care of yourself. Let us know how you are feeling when you can.

gemini9961
11-07-2005, 09:14 AM
What an ordeal Krista, I hope you get better. But you should get your back checked out (I have scoliosis too) because it's not something to mess around with.

luvofallhorses
11-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Thanks everyone for your concern. I am feeling lots better now, after a lot of rest. I am not as sore as I was. :) ((((hugs to you all))))

Jadapit
11-08-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm glad you are feeling better! :D

luvofallhorses
11-08-2005, 09:55 AM
So am I! :)

buckner
11-08-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this. Be more careful next time when you decide to hope anymore fences, we wouldn't want you to get seriously injured! I suspect a lot of rest and playing with the furbabies will do that back of yours some good. :) Thank you for posting for this, as I would've been very worried if I didn't see you around for a while.

I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope nothing too wrong.. just a little bit sore.

carole
11-08-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh dear Krista that sounds awful , you poor girl, I am really glad you are not in so much pain now and feeling somewhat better, and I do hope you will stop by more than just to lurk, you will be sorely missed otherwise, and what a wonderul caring girl you are to try and keep the kitties in safely when you really have little support, good on you and keep on putting your points of view across and showing your parents how responsible you are, i am sure they will appreciate it all in the end and might even learn something valuable from you. ;)

Flatcoatluver
11-08-2005, 06:20 PM
:D omg krista you had me at a scare for a sec. I am glad you are feeling better!!!! (((HUGS)))

Alysser
11-08-2005, 06:22 PM
I am so sorry that happened! Come back when you can and at least you got Tiger! Good luck
~ Maltese Love

luvofallhorses
11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
thanks everyone for your support. :) My back is just a little achy today. I know I shouldn't have been climbing a fence in the snow anyways. :o but all I wanted to do is get Tiger in here, I wasn't thinking clearly just about getting him in here. I'll be OK though and hope to be posting back to normal soon and be back here more.