PDA

View Full Version : cookie's story

toughCookie
03-27-2002, 03:06 AM
I have put Cookie's story on the webpage, for anyone that wants to read it. I would love to hear about other cats, besides whats on the cotd page...

http://hometown.aol.com/mytwocatsmc/myhomepage/petmemorial.html

Gio
03-27-2002, 03:29 AM
What a lovely memorial! I'm so sorry that you had to lose Cookie when she was still so young :(

One of these days I will tell you the story of my cats if you are still interested, be careful you might regret asking :D

LoudLou
03-27-2002, 03:51 AM
Your webpage is absolutely beautiful. It's a great memorial for Cookie. What an amazing Girl she was, to go through SO much and still be such a lover. Guess we humans could learn a lot from someone so furry and small.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-27-2002, 10:41 AM
I just got done reading Cookie's story and am fighting back tears. :( Such a sad, sad story. :(

It's so sad when one so young has such problems. Kind of like when a child (skin type) gets real sick. They have so much life in them, and so much more life to live. I will be sad when it's finally Tubby's time, but he has led a good, long life and I'll be able to deal with it. But something like this.....I would just be a basket case. :(

I'm glad you decided to foster those two little gray girls. I'm sure they will help, and I'm sure Muffin will come around with them just like she did with Cookie.

Take Care.

toughCookie
03-27-2002, 12:22 PM
thanks everyone.

Gio
yes I would love tohear about your cat, and anyone elses cat that would like to share it. I guess that is what cotd is for, but I like to read even more, LOL.

Lando
03-27-2002, 10:49 PM
THat is such a sad story!I am glad you have foster kittens now and you still have Muffin. It reminds me of my cat I just had for 6 months but then it got hit by a car.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-27-2002, 11:02 PM
I don't think I could read since everyone says it is so sad :(
But I will say that you are so sweet to have cared for Cookie for it's short life, and you are so sweet for fostering the two greys. I told Tinky's stroy on another thread but I will tell again if anyone is interested?!?!:p :rolleyes:

toughCookie
03-28-2002, 12:04 AM
what thread is tinkys story on? I would love to read the story, if you want to write it again, or let me know where I can find it?

Lando- welcome!
please tell something about your cat... :(

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-28-2002, 12:25 AM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8795&highlight=tinky

Here is the thread with Tinky's story along with other stories of others bringing their special little babies home for the first time:D :) :D
ENJOY!!!:D
And if I havn't told you welcome already...........WELCOME!!!!!!!

toughCookie
03-28-2002, 12:56 AM
that is so sweet. I like that thread. the stories about each cats first day!!!