PDA

View Full Version : *** Product Reviews from the Cats ***

christa
11-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Hi PT! Josie here! I just wanted to show all the PT kitties how much fun a TENT can be! Meowmie got me this one and I love it. Sure, I've broken it a few times . . . even before she paid for it *snicker* but of course she fixed it and it's good as new. You ALL need a tent! They're fun to hide in and before your little brother knows what hits him, BAM, you can jump right out and ATTACK!!! I give this tent 2 paws up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/christa_law/DSC03704.jpg

Hi PT! It's me . . . Brodie. :) This couch is my favorite place to sleep ever! OKay, maybe not as much as my meowmie's lap, but pretty close . . . especially when she's busy and can't hold me. It's so comfy and the fabric is so soft! Plus, it folds out into a sofa bed, for those days when I just feel like really stretching out! I try to get Josie to lay on it with me, but she's such a bed hog, it always ends up with me biting her neck. :D Meowmie found this bed at Walmart and I highly recommend it!!! I give it 5 stars!!!

In the regular couch position:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/christa_law/DSC03729.jpg

And in the sofa bed position:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/christa_law/DSC03725.jpg

Feel free to let your kitties add their own product reviews!!!

Soapets
11-06-2005, 06:55 PM
We have the tent here, but it's broken almost beyond repair now from so much use! :D All three of my kitties absolutely loved it, especially for hiding and attacking the unsuspecting sibling!

That couch is cute, too. I've seen it at Wal-Mart. I may have to consider something like that (x3) for Christmas...........

Thanks for the pictures and the reviews! :D

Deb

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm glad that they both love their new tent and kitty couch. :) I've also seen the couches at Walmart but decided not to buy any because my furkids already have too many kinds of cat beds and they never use them all. LOL :)

catmandu
11-06-2005, 07:25 PM
I have a tent,that I bought from Animal Rescue for 20 Dollars,and The Found Cats all take turns ignoring it.
I think thats a No Paws Bad Review!!

kimlovescats
11-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Hi Christa, Josie, and Brody! What cute pictures and great product samplers you are! :D

(hugs)
Kim

momcat
11-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Hi Christa, Josie, and Brody! I love your tent and chair-bed. The tent looks like a lot of fun. You can sleep, play, and make all your kitty plans in there. Actually, my favorite place to sleep is on Meowmie's knees every night. It's funny how she tries so hard not to disturb me while she's sleeping.
The purpose of my note is to say hi to each of you plus ask a question. Each of you seem to be excellent consumer experts. Would you be willing to be my expert consumer consultants? If you're interested, let me know and we'll discuss the details.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

christa
11-06-2005, 09:55 PM
The purpose of my note is to say hi to each of you plus ask a question. Each of you seem to be excellent consumer experts. Would you be willing to be my expert consumer consultants? If you're interested, let me know and we'll discuss the details.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Honorable Groucho:

I think I can speak for both me and Brodie when I say . . . Noooo Problem!!! We would be happy to offer our services! You just let me know if you ever need anything. We aim to please!

-Josie