PDA

View Full Version : Fritzie begging

fritz03
11-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Fritz begging to go outside.This morning Auntie Bev asked if he had to go out.She was all ready to go and all he did was hid eunder the dining room table.He wanted to have breakfast first before going out for a walk.he did a couple of walks in and had a run around on his leash around the yard when dad and I were putting up Christmas lights.he ddin't kisss them when they went ,he just turned his head away.We are getting an awful wind storm here,not like Indiana though.the patio is covered with leaves and outside the gate also.the gate is locked,so fritz won't get blown out of the patio .http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/begging2.jpg

Alysser
11-06-2005, 06:29 PM
:D AW! Fritz is adorable. My dog begs like that when she wants food to. I never even taught her too. Good luck with that storm. Hope Fritz won't get hurt and I hope your house stays undamaged. Also, hope you don't get hurt

sammy101
11-06-2005, 07:13 PM
aw Fritz you are so cute! :D

anna_66
11-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Aww Fritz aren't you just an adorable little beggar:D

Daisy and Delilah
11-06-2005, 10:21 PM
Fritz, we're still not convinced that you aren't a boy in a dog suit. You're just so darn smart. You're pretty cute too! Please stay safe in the bad weather Fritzie. Are the Aunties still there or did they leave today? We weren't sure if you were ignoring them when they left for home or for a walk. Enjoy the Aunties if they're still here Fritz and be a good boy! :D

Bigyummydog
11-06-2005, 11:24 PM
OH, FRITZ!!!........what else can I say? You are just too adorable for words.

MAXIMUS begs with his paw. He will put his paw on your lap when he wants something.

Ginger's Mom
11-07-2005, 05:37 AM
What a cute little man you are, Fritz. Did you have a good time playing in the yard today?

elizabethann
11-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Look at that big smile!!!!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!

dab_20
11-07-2005, 01:08 PM
lol fritz is too cute!! my toy poodle begs like that too, but doesnt look like shes sitting on her butt. it looks like shes standing like a person. lol i think toy poodles are good at it.

p.s. is he a poodle? cuz he looks somewhat like a bichon too.