PDA

View Full Version : I dyed my hair____. This time it sort of worked!

Suki Wingy
11-06-2005, 01:30 PM
In 7th grade I tried to die my hair blue highlights but it faded and yesterday I saw the one step/ for dark hair highlighting kit on sale for like $5.50 or something so I gave myself fushia hishlights, but they are kind of uneven. My mom was like, hey, do you want copper or pink or red, and I was like, well, I guess pink. Sorry the pictures are not that great.

sammy101
11-06-2005, 02:03 PM
they look cute! :) I would do pink highlights but i would get kicked out of school :rolleyes:.lol.

Toby's my baby
11-06-2005, 02:54 PM
I wish I was brave enough to get pink highlights! But if I did, I wouldnt get kicked out of school, i would get beat out of school :p ;) They look good on you though!

Roxyluvsme13
11-06-2005, 03:20 PM
I cant tell anything by the pics :( But I wish I could get Pink highlights...I woul be kicked out of school, too...Yet you are allowed to have your nose pierced...ow

Suki Wingy
11-06-2005, 05:14 PM
kicked out of school!? Are you kidding? So many kids dye their hair unnaturally at my school. Last week one boy dyed his whole head blue :eek:

MariaM
11-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Wow, kicked out of school? That's weird, we go to a catholic school and there's one kid who has his hair pretty well multi-colored, and there are a LOT of nose-piercings, even one of the teachers has one. Another teacher got his tongue pierced for an insentive with our magazine campaign as well. The list goes on lol. The only thing we aren't allowed is like skimpy clothing (anything bearing shoulders, midsection, too much cleavage obvoiusly, too short skirts or any underwear showing) and we also can't have beer/racist/sexual slogans. However, my friends school can have basically anything, that I've said we're not allowed.

Oh yeah, nice hair by the way! ;)

sammy101
11-06-2005, 06:50 PM
the schools down here are very strict about that stuff.I would love to nose peircing but i wouldnt be able to wear it to school :rolleyes:.Plus,my highschool is an extremely competitive school,so i dont think they want to students to make a bad impression :rolleyes: .Un natural hair colours and peircings dont both me at all.
Nice hair again! :)

Suki Wingy
11-07-2005, 10:07 AM
thanks guys. I was afraid I was going to get a whole bunch of attention with stupid people starring at me today at school but No one said anything! Just what I wanted. I did this for me and not for anyone else.

Anita Cholaine
11-07-2005, 11:49 AM
Cool!!:D pink looks pretty with your hair... I'd like to have dark blue highlights, but they are not allowed at school.......