PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

MyLittleMutt
11-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Hi, Iam new here. My name is Mia. I have a Aussie mix pup that I just got yesterday. Her name is Samantha.

I have been visiting this site for few months now. Now that I have my little girl. I thought I would join. :) I look forward to getting to know people here.

Almita
11-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Hello Mia! My name is Almita, I'm owned by Muneca a Shih-Tzu and Chiquis a Chihuahua as you can see in my siggy. If you want a siggy I would be glad to make you one you can send me pictures by e-mail unless you know how to post pictures that would be great! I would love to see pictures of you new Aussie. I love Aussies! they are adorable!

Toby's my baby
11-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi! My name is Beth, and I am owned by 3 dogs (Maggie, Autumn, and Boo boo - all mutts) 2 cats( Mittens and C.P.), 3 ducks, and 2 horses(Austin & Cisco)! Congrats on the new puppy! Hope we get to see pictures soon!!

Roxyluvsme13
11-06-2005, 03:05 PM
Hi Mia! I'm Briana. I am owned by 2 dogs: Roxy(Boxer/Pitbull Mix), Lily(Pomeranian who gets to come home in December!). One Cat: Skye(Siamese/Tabby Mix). One Hamster: Rufus(Black Bear Hamster).
Cant wait to see pics of your Puppy! Also, as a warning, this place is VERY addictive :D ;)

Flatcoatluver
11-06-2005, 06:43 PM
aww sounds cute!! Can't wait to see pics. my name is Breanne i have a dog named zoey she is a flact-coated retriever and a english setter named t.j. you can see there pics in my siggy, I also have 3 cats, 4 ducks and a fish.

Chica
11-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Hello Mia and Samantha!!!! ;) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/DSC00177.jpg
This is my Chica, a brindle chihuahua!! ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/thekiss.jpg
She is a love bug!!!!The best Chi in the World. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/welcmesm.gif

TO PT!Enjoy all the talks and people!Oh, by the way, my name is sherry.

Jessika
11-06-2005, 08:34 PM
YAY another Aussie to add to the mix, eh? I own two myself! I hope you come armed with LOTS of pictures because we are a picture-loving bunch!! :)

MyLittleMutt
11-07-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks so much for the welcomes. :) I have to get my camera hooked up to my computer and then I will post some pictures.

For right now I can tell you a little about Samantha. She is black, with white on her little toes. She has a white blaze on her chest, and her tail curls over her back.

I think she looks a little like a Aussie but not to much. I'm not sure what she is mixed with since she has the little tail that curls on her back.

The lady I got her from told me her momma was a Aussie. :)

Karen
11-07-2005, 07:30 AM
She sounds adorable - and an intriguing mix! Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm Karen, and my current pet is Miss Hoppy - she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar!

anna_66
11-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Sounds like you've got quite a cutie pie on you hands! I'm really looking forward to getting to know the both of you:D

Oh and I'm Anna, I'm owned by the three you see in my siggy.

Jessika
11-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Thanks so much for the welcomes. :) I have to get my camera hooked up to my computer and then I will post some pictures.

For right now I can tell you a little about Samantha. She is black, with white on her little toes. She has a white blaze on her chest, and her tail curls over her back.

I think she looks a little like a Aussie but not to much. I'm not sure what she is mixed with since she has the little tail that curls on her back.

The lady I got her from told me her momma was a Aussie. :)

Could be Aussie x BC mix, though some Aussies DO have tails ;) It will be easier to tell though once you get some pics up (take your time!). She sounds gorgeous though!!

Anita Cholaine
11-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Welcome!!! :D My name is Natali, and I have a pretty Dachshund called Anita. Hope we can see pics of your little girl soon!:)

MyLittleMutt
11-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the welcomes. :D

I do have some pictures of her now. I will try and get them posted shortly. They are not the best since she is a little wiggle worm!

Pawsitive Thinking
11-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Look forward to seeing our new furbaby and getting to know you both. Welcome to PT

luvofallhorses
11-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Welcome to pet talk! :) I am Krista and my beautiful furbabies are in my signature. :)