PDA

View Full Version : Greta

nonie
11-06-2005, 04:58 AM
Good morning and congrats on being COTD! :)
I'm so glad you are in a loving family...and with
two sisters to play with every day. You are
absolutely beautiful...what a cutie-pie you are
with those white whiskers! :eek: I hope you
are spoiled a little more than usual today...extra
treats and rubs. It's been a pleasure to meet
you. May God bless you with lots of love and
many wild adventures. :D
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
11-06-2005, 05:33 AM
Aw, Greta, you're so pretty! It sounds like you like to have fun! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special! :)

Dan Holder
11-06-2005, 06:12 AM
Pretty little Greta sounds very appreciative of being brought into her dream home. What a happy kitty.

RobiLee
11-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Greta, what a beautiful tuxie girl you are! You have such a pretty coat. I would love to see you and your sisters romp around the house. You sound like an absolute joy.

Congrats, Greta and enjoy your special day!

Jax
11-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Good morning, gorgeous Greta! What a stunning black and white girl you are with such pretty "love eyes"! Congrats to GRETA THE GREAT!! :) :D :)

catmandu
11-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Its so wonderous to see a Little Cat of The Future like Greta,and we hope to see more of her,as she blossoms into being a Big Beautiful Cat!
There is nothing like A Do It Yourself Cat Kit.
You take a Kitten,add Food,Love,TLC,and a White Coats care..
And Voila,like Magic you have a CAT!!!
The Found Cats all send a Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW To Gorgeous Greta COTD!!!

Bari_d
11-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Greta, you are a purrrrecious cutie! What an adorable sweet face! It is wonerful to "meet" you and we hope you have a long and happy life!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride www.cathappy.com
www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm - please HELP - can you foster? transport? Help those that do?

orangemm
11-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Sweet little Greta! Congratulations on your COTD status today! LOVE your pretty fur and those white whiskers. I am a huge fan of tuxies, my Archy is one and he, too, has those white whissies (that's what I say to him).

I'm so glad you are fitting into your new furrever home so well and getting along with your two sisters. I'll bet they will soon 'remember' all the toys that they left behind. It will be more fun playing with them, too!

Your tunnel looks like a nice, cozy place to hide or sleep.

Again, have a very special happy day, little one!!! :) :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-06-2005, 10:39 AM
Aw!!! How adorable you are!
Wouldn't I love to give you a kiss on your sweet little head.
Maybe your humans will give you one from me??? :)
What a treat to see your wonderful picture today!!!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

kb2yjx
11-06-2005, 10:46 AM
Greta !! All dressed in her TUX! She must have know that she was going to be our COTD!!! How wonderful that you found a FOREVER home with BIG sisters to train you in the proper manners that a young one needs to know. Please let your parent know that at our house we also are familar with the sound of a stampede when the 8 cats start their running!!!! But, it is a happy sound!! Many, many years of health, happiness, and LOVE to you, sweet little Greta!! HAPPY COTD!!

Sonia59
11-06-2005, 10:58 AM
You are a very pretty girl Greta! I am happy you have found a good home, with two big sisters! :)
Have a very long and happy life in your family! And for today, many special treats for you, little lady! :)

AvaJoy
11-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Darling Greta! You seem to be having a wonderful time in your new home with the other kitties! Ear tipping or notching is a universal sign that a homeless cat has been spayed/neutered, so maybe you were previously?? I hope you enjoy your special day in the limelight, deserving girl! :)

sasha the cat
11-06-2005, 03:53 PM
What a darling kitten you are, Greta! I'd love to kiss you all over. Your human is very lucky to have found you before someone else did! You have beautiful eyes, beautiful ears, gorgeous whiskers, wonderfully fluffy fur -- and you are just purrfect!

Your human said you and Leyna sound like a herd of elephants. At our house when RB Tiggy would chase RB Princess that sounded exactly like a herd of elephants!

Greta, We're thrilled you have loving persons to care for you and your sweet kitty sibs, Leyna and Caliope. All of you must celebrate your honour of being our darling, adorable Cat of the Day.

Live long, healthy, happy, loved and always cherished darling Greta, Caliope and Leyna.

our house = The Palace of our darling cats now at Rainbow's Bridge: Sasha, Princess, Tiggy, Paddy-Paws and our late sweet dogs Bobby and Chucky

tatsxxx11
11-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Greetings dear Greta!!! Oh, what a beautiful young lady you are! At first galnce I noticed those long, lovely whiskers of yours; and those brilliant eyes!!! No wonder you captured your Mommy's heart so handily; you're precious!:) I'm so happy to learn that you are no longer a member of the "forgotten cats club" but an unconditionally loved and cherished member of a wonderful family,complete with fubsibs!:) (That late night herding and thundering must be music to your mom's ears!:D) How we love to read "happy ever after" resuce tales such as yours:) It was a pleasure and a honor getting to know you, sweet Greta! You truly are a pearl of a girl and so deserving of the title, CAT OF THE DAY!!! I hope that you and your proud Mom and your sisters Caliope and Leyna, are all enjoying a happy, fun filled day of celebration!!!:) Hugs and purrrs to you Svenska flicka Greta from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!:)

karlyb
11-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Hello, little svenska flicka Greta! You are as pretty as the famous Greta Garbo, but unlike her, you *don't* want to be alone - toys and playmates for dear kitty Greta! I love the white whiskers and ear tufts against your shiny black fur. You are an adorable little kitty, Greta. Long life, health, and happiness to you and your fursibs.

Beauty17
11-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Yes, what beautiful whiskers - similar to my cat Indigo's whiskers. Indigo has tufts on the tips of her ears, but her tufts are black to match the fur. She also has white ear wisps to match her huge, curling white whiskers. Sweet kitty.