PDA

View Full Version : zoto.com

Almita
11-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Who has it?! I do I think it is a good place well I use it for to put photos of Muneca and Chiquis. It keeps me updated and tells me when I took the pictures I like it! Who else has it and do you like it?! I know this is a random thread. Just curious.

Flatcoatluver
11-05-2005, 11:16 PM
I have it!! I love it cuz it resizes pictures, i love it alot more then photobucket and would have never found zoto if it wasn't for Jessika :D

Almita
11-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Same here I found it from Jessika also! :p I think it is a great site!

.sarah
11-05-2005, 11:22 PM
I also found it from Jessica lol. Mine is nova.zoto.com (http://nova.zoto.com). It has pictures of all my pups.

Almita
11-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I don't know much about it yet tough I'm still experimenting with it.

Jessika
11-06-2005, 12:49 AM
LOL yay!! I'm glad you all like it!! I wasn't sure if I'd like it at first since I'd used all KINDS of photo sharing/storing places before (photobucket, yahoo, etc) and didn't like any of them. But zoto is WONDERFUL!!

I know you can just go to the site to sign up, but if you guys don't mind and are interested in getting an account, can you please sign up through me (or someone else with a zoto account?). You'll need to PM me with your email addrses so I can email you an invitation. But for ever referral I get 100MB of extra storage (same with anyone!). So if you have patience to wait sign up under one of us to help us get extra space :)

Kfamr
11-06-2005, 07:33 AM
I tried it but didn't really like it at all. I'll probably never use it again. :p I found that it made the quality of my pictures all choppy.

Anita Cholaine
11-06-2005, 08:40 AM
I think I will try it. I'm not completely happy about Photobucket, it's sometimes really slow.....

luvofallhorses
11-06-2005, 10:02 AM
I kind of like it. :)

Jessika
11-06-2005, 12:48 PM
I tried it but didn't really like it at all. I'll probably never use it again. :p I found that it made the quality of my pictures all choppy.

Not the original image, the original image stays untouched by the server, even if you rotate and edit the images the original will always be the exact replica of the image you uploaded from your computer. ;)

Suki Wingy
11-06-2005, 01:40 PM
I do. longfellow.zoto.com , it goes a lot faster than photobucket, but when you choose a smaller size it cuts part of it off.

Jessika
11-06-2005, 07:34 PM
Really?? I've never had any problems with it cutting off any portion of my images while making it smaller. Do you use the custom size??

Flatcoatluver
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM
i havn't either

Kfamr
11-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Not the original image, the original image stays untouched by the server, even if you rotate and edit the images the original will always be the exact replica of the image you uploaded from your computer. ;)

Apparently not with mine then. Mine were really nice quality but then I uploaded them and they became blurry. I prefer my server, Zoto doesn't do it for me. ;)

Jessika
11-06-2005, 08:25 PM
Apparently not with mine then. Mine were really nice quality but then I uploaded them and they became blurry. I prefer my server, Zoto doesn't do it for me. ;)

Are you sure you chose "original"?? Because even on my originals, the ones that I have to rotate, when I choose to view the "original", its untouched, unrotated, everything. O_o

Almita
11-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Hmmm that's weird mine don't get blurry or anything.