PDA

View Full Version : The little remaining gray & white just passed away

kimlovescats
11-05-2005, 10:10 PM
He suffered for several hours, I tried to hold him and comfort him ... he just cried and struggled for breath. I can't do this anymore. I just can't. :(

rg_girlca
11-05-2005, 10:16 PM
Oh gosh Kim, I am so so sorry. My heart aches for you as you tried so hard to safe him, but sometimes it is just too late when they come to you sick like that.
You did all that you could do and gave him a chance to know what love is.

Rest in Peace little one and have fun on the RB with your siblings.

Uabassoon
11-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Oh Kim I'm so sorry to hear about this. Have fun at the rainbow bridge little guy.

krazyaboutkatz
11-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I sure was hoping that he'd be strong and survive. You did everything that you could. RIP little one. :(

jazzcat
11-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Oh Kim, I'm so sorry. :( :( :(

Rest in Peace little one.

Soapets
11-05-2005, 11:08 PM
:( LES here! The poor little guy! I really feel for you, Kim. I'm not sure I could handle going through that. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The little guy is now playing at the Rainbow Bridge with his siblings, no longer suffering, and they are all together again.

Deb

Shady
11-05-2005, 11:46 PM
LES here too.

Kim, although it's broken your heart over and over again, please realize that if not for you this poor little baby may have passed on in a cage or worse somewhere alone and in pain. You gave him comfort, warmth and love, and that's the last thing he knew and will take with him to the bridge.

He is pain free and happy now..your love made that possible.

Take care and time.

Tess

CathyBogart
11-06-2005, 12:46 AM
He crossed the Rainbow Bridge knowing that someone loved him. I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Kirsten
11-06-2005, 03:31 AM
I'm very sorry, Kim! :( You did everything possible to save him, but obviously this little kitty angel needs to be with his littermates at the RB.

Kim, I think I would never have the strength to do what you do for all these poor creatures, witnessing their suffering and dying... I know I couldn't do that.

R.I.P. little one!

Kirsten

Barbara
11-06-2005, 05:03 AM
Kim I am so sorry for you. The little one knew someone loved him- and we send our love to you :)

chocolatepuppy
11-06-2005, 05:53 AM
I'm so sorry. :( {hugs}

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 06:02 AM
I am SO SO sorry. :( Little Magic left this world the same way, so I know how hard it is to watch and know that you are helpless to stop the inevitable. :( Thank you for being there for him. He left this world loved.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Felix
11-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Im so sorry :( You did the best you could do.

RIP little one.

catmandu
11-06-2005, 08:37 AM
I know you are sad Kim,but you did the best that you could.
And your Little Kitten,is now an Full Fledged Eternal Kitten Angel,and there is going to be a dinner in his honor,with all the Pet Talker Angels making him feel at home.Mr Fluffy and Mr Smokey Angels will be his Purrsonal Guardians.
And he will thank you personally ,when you see his Happy Kitten face,One Fine Day!!!

lady_zana
11-06-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that. But he's not suffering any longer; he's with his siblings at the Rainbow Bridge, romping and playing as a beautiful kitty angel. I know it's hard but keep in mind that you are a human angel, helping these little babies....you have touched so many lives and saved so many lived that you have earned those wings of yours a hundred times over. Bless you and your good deeds. Even if it seems dark at times, the light of your halo will lead you on.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-06-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh no Kim, I am so sorry for this little one. It is braking my heart that he didn't make it.... ! At least, he was happy while he was under your care; you did everything you could for himi He is now playing with his brothers and sisters at the RB...http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20633%20rainbowbridge.GIF

orangemm
11-06-2005, 10:01 AM
I am so sad to hear this. I was hoping and praying that the little one would make it; I'm sorry you had to go through this, too.

Hugs to you. (((((hugs)))))

furrykidsmother
11-06-2005, 10:07 AM
I am so very sorry to hear this. RIP little one.

kb2yjx
11-06-2005, 11:28 AM
The little gray and white kitten will NEVER forget the kindness that you showed him in his too short life. He also will rmember how you stayed with him and cared deeply for him until the very end. After my sweet little Sylvia died after she was adopted 2 days earlier, she was only 6 weeks old, I was told by someone that each cat we have, comes to us because they have something to teach us, whether it be about life or death, each has a mission to accomplish. The little ones are all together again, and they are watching over you and sending you lots of LOVE!!! Sandra

moosmom
11-06-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about little gray and white, Kim. You did everything in your power to care for him. That's a real tough part of rescue and is what makes us get our "halos". Take comfort in knowing that they were loved by you and everyone here on PT.

((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

kimlovescats
11-06-2005, 11:51 AM
I appreciate all of the kind words and support. There is just nothing so horrible as watching a little one plea for help and you can't do a darned thing for him. He fought and fought and I just held him close, it was truly a terrible experience ... and my dear hubby was right beside me the whole time. Thank God that I have him, but we both hurt so deeply at these times. It means the world though to have my PT friends to comfort me through these losses.

((((HUGS))))
Kim

QueenScoopalot
11-06-2005, 12:20 PM
I'm so sorry Kim. :( That baby has a lot of company now, as I've lost too many this year as well. You did all you could for the baby. ((HUGS))

momcat
11-06-2005, 02:11 PM
My heart is shattered to hear this news. Because of you, this little baby knew what it is to be loved and cared for. You gave him your love, the most special and important gift of all. There's no doubt that he loved you in return.