PDA

View Full Version : Come meet Groucho!

momcat
11-05-2005, 08:00 PM
:) Groucho is making his Pet Talk debut! Please come and meet him on my earlier thread, "I'd like you to meet Groucho". You'll find his pictures on the second page.

I want to send a very special thank you to Jessika, Jenluckenbach, Catmandu for ALL their help! :) :) :)

And an extra special thank you to Kuhio98 for getting the pictures on
PT!!! :D :D ;)

Hope you enjoy the pics of my little guy!

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 06:39 AM
Groucho (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showpost.php?p=1314855&postcount=13)

catmandu
11-06-2005, 08:05 AM
What a Handsome Big Tuxedo Cat Groucho is ,and I think that Mr Marx in Show Business Heaven,is honored to have such an Happy Handsome Cat,as his namesake.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-06-2005, 10:08 AM
:D Groucho is adorable!!!

I think he would make a purr-fect date for Pet Talk's Lady Edwina!!
They both have the angel kiss on their sweet noses!!!
I think she may be taken though! :D

momcat
11-06-2005, 01:44 PM
:D Groucho is adorable!!!

I think he would make a purr-fect date for Pet Talk's Lady Edwina!!
They both have the angel kiss on their sweet noses!!!
I think she may be taken though! :D

Hmm, never thought of that and Groucho is not only a very eligible bachelor, he's a successful kitty lawyer. I do know that Lady Edwina does have suitors but I do hope she'll take a look at his pictures. Who knows?

Soapets
11-06-2005, 02:29 PM
What a handsome kitty your Groucho is! I absolutely love those black markings, especially on his nose! How old is he, how long have you had him, and where did you get him?

Deb

momcat
11-06-2005, 08:38 PM
What a handsome kitty your Groucho is! I absolutely love those black markings, especially on his nose! How old is he, how long have you had him, and where did you get him?

Deb
Groucho is 4 years old and his purrthday is March 28. I got him when he was a tiny 7 weeks old. One afternoon I stopped at a mom & pop pet shop near the stable where my son was working at the time. My intent was ONLY to get bird food. There was a sign in the window saying they had kittens. Of course the babies were right next to the bird food. There were several babies in a large, well kept cage. Of course when I went, they all came up front mewing and climbing over each other. Well, this little face popped up in the middle of the mob; I looked at him, he looked at me and that was it! This little fella was coming home. Love at first sight! The lady at the pet shop said her neighbor's cat had the kittens but they weren't able to find homes for them. If they weren't adopted from the pet shop, they were going to a shelter. Never did find out about the other babies though.

Soapets
11-06-2005, 09:41 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how kittens and hoomans just automatically know when they're meant for each other! :)

Deb