PDA

View Full Version : Pet Friendly Hair Salon?

Uabassoon
11-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Mainly I just wanted to brag about my hair salon :) I knew that the owner is a huge animal lover as the place is always fully stocked with pamphlets for local rescues and information about voluntering with different animal rescues around town. However I never knew just how pet friendly they were until my visit yesterday!

Alexa and I walked in and found a kitten asleep on the chair! It belonged to one of the workers, the kitten needed medicine every few hours so she decided to just bring him to work so she wouldn't have to skip a dose. He was so cute and playful and very friendly. I took a picture with my camera phone but I was so sad when I got home and discovered that I forgot to save it :(.

I also never knew that you could bring your dogs in with you! My stylist was telling us stories about some of the dogs that have come in. A few months ago the salon also fostered some puppies :D . I think next time we go we might try to bring Payson with us.

Does anyone else go to a salon like ours?

http://www.thecoyoteworesideburns.com

RobiLee
11-05-2005, 07:25 PM
NO! I would just love it if we had something like that in my town...lol. I can just see me walking in with Katie..hehehe....she would love that! That is very cool.

Toby's my baby
11-05-2005, 08:44 PM
I wish! That would be awsome. . but sadly no... you are so lucky, you better take advantage of that!

wolfie
11-06-2005, 10:09 AM
That's so cool! Like the name too.

No, we've got nothing like that.

Uabassoon
11-06-2005, 12:48 PM
I really like the name too, I also like all the artwork that the owners designes for their advertisments.

RedHedd
11-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Yes, both my old salon and my new salon are pet friendly, but then San Francisco, the city of St. Francis, is known to be pet friendly. My old salon is a very ritzy place Downtown and often there are well coiffed doggies wandering around while their purrents get their hairs doine. My new salon is right in my neighborhood and across the street from a local Dog Wash. I went to this salon for the first time last month. For whatever reason, on the day of my appointment the dog wash across the street was closed ..... so what's a dog to do when their hairs need doing too? Yup, my new salon - it was so fun to sit there while having my hair done and watch this wonderful 100 lb. Newfoundland puppy keep everyone entertained. He was SO well behaved. I'm going back next week. I'm not sure yet if this will become my new salon, but it just might. - Maneframe Hairdooz