PDA

View Full Version : I need some PT prayers

neko1
11-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Hi all,
Now I don't normally ask for anything, but I'm quite crushed right now and could use some support from my PT friends.

A couple of people kinda know what has been going on with me- well to make a long story short, my marriage is ending.

A have no friends here in Jersey, and now no place to live, I don't think my job pays enough for me to get an apartment, and I have no clue what will happen to the furkids.

It's so unreal....he's been my entire life for the last 10 years-has helped me through so many rough times, I'm having a really difficult time handling this on my own.

Edit * He was smart though, doing it right before the holidays so he doesn't have to buy me anything for christmas or my birthday...
So please, if I could have a few prayers, it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Felix
11-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Im so sorry to hear this.Be strong and never give up,things will take a turn for you and your furkids.I just know it.I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

RobiLee
11-05-2005, 07:31 AM
I am so very sorry to hear this. What a very scary time for you. Please be strong. You can make it through this. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Please come and talk about it here if you need to. There are lots of people here to listen and some may even have some good advice and insight for you.

I will be thinking about you and sending out lots of prayers.

prechrswife
11-05-2005, 08:33 AM
So sorry you are going through this... :(

slick
11-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Michelle, I'm so, so sorry to hear about this. Is there any chance that you can just take a trial separation or has it gone beyond that? None of my business, I know, but I've just seen my brother and SIL separate and even though I'm hoping for a reconciliation, I don't think it will happen. Prayers on the way. :(

koxka
11-05-2005, 08:52 AM
Sorry to hear this :(

What have to end have to end, is sad and difficult but there is no other way. I hope you find a place to stay with your furkids where you could start a new happy life.

You are in my mind and heart.:)

KYS
11-05-2005, 08:57 AM
I am very sorry to hear what you are going through.
Emotionally and physically divorce is never easy.
Just take one day at a time and try not to spend each hour
thinking about him. Keep your mind occupied with other thoughts.

HUGS

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-05-2005, 09:08 AM
Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this. I had no idea about this..... . I still remember the pics you posted when you got married :( .
It must be VERY difficult to cope with :( . Try to take it one day at a time, things will get better for you. It might not yet be for tomorrow, but also this dark cloud has a silver lining! :)
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20973%20Huge_hug.gif

petslover
11-05-2005, 09:22 AM
I am so sorry to hear this. I hope everything works out. *hugs*

Toby's my baby
11-05-2005, 09:24 AM
I am so sorry. . . :( I hope you can pull through this and you and your furkids will be alright. {{{prayers and hugs coming you way!}}}

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-05-2005, 09:26 AM
OMG Michelle, I am SO sorry. I wish I was closer by so I could offer my help, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and if you need anything I am here for you.

Just remember to turn to your PT friends during this difficult time, we can always give you a shoulder to cry on. You are such an awesome person, and you deserve nothing but happiness in your life.

((((HUGS)))))

finn's mom
11-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Oh, my gosh. This is becoming far too common, but, it's never anything short of heartbreaking when it's happening to you or someone you know. I don't know you well, but, I know what that can feel like. Or at least, what it felt like for me. :( It's different for every person, but, i want you to know that I will be thinking of you and hoping that you can find your strength to get you through this. I'm so sorry to hear that your family is going through this. Kari

momoffuzzyfaces
11-05-2005, 09:40 AM
I'm so sorry! I've not been divorced but I know only too well the feeling of having the one you love and trust above all others, stomp all over your heart!
Lots of prayers on the way!!! :(

anna_66
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Michelle, this is such sad news:( I'm sorry your having to go through this right before the holidays (guess it wouldn't really matter when it was, it's never easy). If there is anything at all I can do please don't hesitate to ask.

I can't do much but here are some {{{BIG HUGS}}} from me many slurps from the doggies.

sammy101
11-05-2005, 01:11 PM
im so sorry your going through this. :( I'll be thinking of you!
{{hugs}}

wolf_Q
11-05-2005, 01:40 PM
Michelle, I am very sorry to hear what you are going through. I can't even imagine how hard this is for you. :( I hope things will work out and you will find a place you can have your precious kitties. {{Hugs}}

Daisy and Delilah
11-05-2005, 07:05 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. My heart breaks for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you. May you get the comfort and strength you need to get through this difficult time. :(

krazyaboutkatz
11-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this. :( I wish that I lived closer so that I could help you out more. Please remember that we're all here for you. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I hope that everything will work out for and your furkids and that you'll be able to start a new happy life with them. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

shais_mom
11-05-2005, 10:19 PM
I replied to your LJ entries. I have sent you my numbers but I unfortunately don't have yours. :(
I can't believe this is happening to you. I am so sorry.
Prayers and good thoughts on the way.

popcornbird
11-06-2005, 02:02 AM
OMG...:( I am so sorry to hear of this heartbreaking news. I still remember when you got married so clearly. :( Please take care of yourself. I can't imagine how painful this must be for you.

jenluckenbach
11-06-2005, 06:13 AM
Oh Michele, I can't even begin to express how sorry I am. Try to stay strong and if you run out of options just pack up your cats and come stay with me.

MANY prayers and HUGS.

Felicia's Mom
11-06-2005, 10:38 AM
I am very sorry for you, I went through that when I got my divorce.

Barbara
11-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Michelle, I am so very sorry for you. I know (been there, done that...) that your world is breaking down but please don't ever forget: there is light at the end of the tunnel. And there are friends here for you.

Kisses to the furkids and hugs to you.

Randi
11-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Michelle, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. :( I really hope you'll find a nice place for you and your furkids, and be happy again one day. :)

Hugs and headbumpies from us.

gini
11-06-2005, 12:30 PM
I too recall your wedding pictures, so this news saddens me for you.

I know that all of us are here for you. Even though life seems very dark right now - it cannot remain that way forever.

We will all add our prayers together that the future is bright and hopeful and you will find a place to live that can include your "family" too.

NoahsMommy
11-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Sweet Michelle,

My heart breaks for you. I'm going to try and call you now, OK??

Love and Hugs,
Kelly

Edwina's Secretary
11-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh Michelle...I am so sorry....

moosmom
11-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Michelle,

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I've been divorced for over 25 years and I can tell you that time DOES heal all. Please know that we will always be here for you no matter what. I hope and pray that you find the peace and strength you need to get you through such a difficult time. I'll PM you with my cellphone number. I get free nights and weekends and 1000 minutes a month if you feel like talking. I can call you. Hang in there, girl and know that we love you!

AmberLee
11-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh, we're so sorry. Sending prayers and {{{cyberhugs}}} and ~~~ vibes ~~~ and >^._.^< headbumpies your way. Hope they help!

Alysser
11-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Be strong and don't give up. Things will turn up. I just know it! I will be thinking of you and prayers are coming your way! GOOD LUCK!

NoahsMommy
11-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Michelle,

I've decided something...and I think all your PT pals will agree:

He doesn't DESERVE you!!!

We're all here for you, OK honey?? PT prayer and PT pals are the BEST you can ask for. We love you, we care about you and we want you to be happy.

Love ya,
Kelly

((((((((((Michelle)))))))))))

catnapper
11-08-2005, 10:05 PM
I am so sorry! I don't know what to say! I wish I was closer, and I'd come hug you and help you through all this.

Many prayers for happiness coming your way.

Killearn Kitties
11-11-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm so very very sorry to hear this.

Pawsitive Thinking
11-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Here for you xxx Take each day at a time......one day you will look back and will have coped, I promise

ramanth
11-11-2005, 09:46 AM
*HUGS* I'm so sorry to hear this Michelle.

shais_mom
11-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Michelle,

I've decided something...and I think all your PT pals will agree:

He doesn't DESERVE you!!!

We're all here for you, OK honey?? PT prayer and PT pals are the BEST you can ask for. We love you, we care about you and we want you to be happy.

Love ya,
Kelly

((((((((((Michelle)))))))))))

YUP!

ChrisH
11-12-2005, 04:36 AM
Oh, Michelle, I am so sorry sweetheart. {{hugs}} Prayers on the way.

Vermontcat
11-12-2005, 02:40 PM
I'm sorry I didn't see this until now.
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. :(
You have a lot of friends here at Pet Talk and we will help you through this difficult time.
Hugs to you.

dogzr#1
11-12-2005, 03:39 PM
((((((HUGS)))))) I feel your pain. My mom and dad got divorced after 16 years of marriage and I was only 7 when it happened. Well I hope you find a better guy and that you stay strong. Just pray every night before you go to bed and doG will send you a better man. I will also pray for you!

Soapets
11-12-2005, 03:46 PM
I am just now reading this. I am sorry that you have to go through this. But you will become a stronger person for it, and over time you will be able to look back and realize that it was something that had to be done. It will all make better sense to you some day. Hang in there. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.........

Deb

Laura's Babies
11-12-2005, 07:14 PM
I am going to TRY to shine a positive light on all this. I am not taking what you are going through lightly, so don't think that. I have been where you are and know how earth shattering it is.

BUT.... This is a chapter in your life that is coming to a end, that door will close but there will be many other doors for you to choose ahead. When one door closes, another opens for you! Just in time for the New Year, you will have a whole new life ahead and it will be what YOU make it. I put my new life in God's hands and trusted Him and I have to say... HE HAS taken care of me, VERY well! I was like you, could not afford to pay rent and had very little income. BUT, I have always had what I needed... not everything I wanted but I did have what I needed. You WILL do fine, you WILL be OK! Worry if you must but always remember.... The best revenge it to show them you can do BETTER without them! ;)

neko1
11-14-2005, 06:03 AM
First off, I just wanted to thank everyone who gave me well wishes.

Things are not getting any easier. We are putting the house up for sale in a couple of weeks and he has already started dividing our stuff.

I have no place to go. I cannot afford an apartment, and I have to split up the cats- god how I don't want to.

I still can't believe that the past 10 years of my life just went down the tubes. I feel stupid, like how could I let this happen?

And yet again, I have to go to work, and pretend like nothing is wrong, meanwhile I have this inside, I feel like my heart is gone. I don't know what a true smile is, or happiness. I don't remember it at all.

I have no one to cry to and hold me, hug me, anything. I do this alone. But I guess I better get used to this whole alone thing-it will consume my new life.

I'm so sorry to be such a downer. It just gets harder the more real it becomes.

-Michelle

shais_mom
11-14-2005, 07:10 AM
hugs being still sent your way along with prayers Michelle.

lbaker
11-14-2005, 07:49 AM
I don't know the specifics about the county where you live but in most areas there really are some excellent resources, for your mental AND physical (monetary wise) needs. A) get a good lawyer B) start gathering any and all paperwork (bills, tax statements, receipts) C) look under "county/Gov't Human Resources and D) TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYTHING OFFERED!! Yes, all the phone calls and paperwork can be a pain but I'm convinced that's how they "weed out" people that aren't seriously in need. Good luck don't give up and keep strong ~~

Barbara
11-14-2005, 08:00 AM
Michelle I am sure Laurie's recommendation is very good.

Please come here whenever you feel you need a cyberhug. It is the only hugs we can give but you are not alone. :)