PDA

View Full Version : Gunner, the GREAT!!!

kb2yjx
11-05-2005, 04:32 AM
What a lovely story!!! I have to admit, I did get a bit misty...like myself, who started out in life not appreciating how wonderful cats, I, too, wonder how I ever lived without them!! Gunner, you are a cat that had a very special mission to do! Imagine, being picked out of 40(!!!)cats! You were destined to be with your parent!!! Continue on your mission, Gunner. May you have many years to be with your parent in your FOREVER home!!! You are very handsome and have great eyes!! Tell your parent, I do the same thing: I wave to my cats in the window, too!!! HAPPY COTD!!

chocolatepuppy
11-05-2005, 05:09 AM
Gunner, you are so handsome! It sounds like you have found yourself the purr-fect home! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special! :)

nonie
11-05-2005, 05:15 AM
Wow! You have already led an amazing life!
Picked by your human over all the other cats
and now you have won a special place in their
life! No one could resist your sweet face...perhaps
I should say handsome face! :) Congrats on being
COTD! May you be blessed with lots of treats and
extra rubs today. My kitty sleeps on my shoulder and
follows me, too...Gunner, you are the cat's meow! :D
Enjoy your special day!
Nonie & Star (meow)

Sonia59
11-05-2005, 06:31 AM
I, too, was a dog person before being chosen by a cat! I was a bit scared of cats, just because I did not know how wondeful they are.

You are a very handsome boy, Gunner! I love your markings, your eyes are stunning and what a Catitude you have! :D

You and your human are so happy together, congratulations! :)

Be extra-spoiled for your special day, Gunner! :)

TopCat3
11-05-2005, 06:39 AM
Yes, it's amazing how we dog-people are converted, isn't it?

Gunner, you're beautiful and it's so good you have converted a commtitted dog-person!

Have a great day as our COTD!

smokey the elder
11-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Yea, another converted cat virgin! ;) I'm so glad your first experience with a kitty has been so good. Congrats on Gunner's special day!

catmandu
11-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi Gunner,its the Found Cats!!!
And like Our Dear Pouncer Angel,you had to break the ice,with a new Cat Guardian.
And you have done such a wonderful Job,that we hope and pray that one day,you will have a little Cat Friend to share things with.
The Found Cats send a rousing MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW To Gorgeous Gunner COTD!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-05-2005, 10:18 AM
What a handsome fellow you are!
I love your beautiful eyes! I could gaze into them for hours. I be you have your human just spell bound by them too, don't you? ;)
What a treat to see your wonderful picture and meet you cyberly today!
Congratulations, sweetie, for being our special Cat of the Day! :D

sasha the cat
11-05-2005, 10:32 AM
Gunner, it took one look and you stole my heart. I'm in love with you. Ha! the only people who don't like cats are the ones who never developed a relationship with a cat.

You taught your human a lesson:
Cats are great.
Gunner is a cat, ergo:
Gunner is Great

To the human Gunner owns: People in this Forum understand why you wave goodbye to Gunner. You love him. Reason enough.

Gunner, we wish you a very long life with your human, healthy, happy, loved, cherised, adored and always first in your human's heart.

You are so darn cute. I'd love to kiss you all over. Your a looker too.

xoxo 100,000 times from us, precious pussycat.

kittykay
11-05-2005, 11:24 AM
Tough name for a sweet cat, but it suits him. You took aim at your person's heart and scored a direct hit. Glad you two suit each other so well!

kimlovescats
11-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Gunner you are one cutie pie ... and I am so glad that you have converted your person into a doting catparent! :D Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!

Kim

Jax
11-05-2005, 01:21 PM
You converted another human, good job Gunner!! You are so beautiful - what brilliant and loving eyes you have - you look so pretty sitting legs folded for your pic! Congrats to GORGEOUS GUNNER!! :) :D :)

Dan Holder
11-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Nice picture of a beautiful kitty. What a perfect match for human and cat. Congratulations.

orangemm
11-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Great Gunner, what a handsome boy you are.

You must have stood out from the crowd for your hooman to take you home!

I'm not surprised your purrent waves to you...I talk to my boys and tell them that I am going out to work so they can have extra treats & 'nip!

LOVE the way you pose!

Congratulations to our wonder-boy, Gunner!!

tatsxxx11
11-05-2005, 04:22 PM
More waterworks flowing here in MA! Oh Gunner, you and your human were destined to be together, no doubt about it! To have been picked out of a crew of 40, by a person who once believed her/himself to be a non cat person was no mere coincidence!!! Yes Gunner, you had a very important mission to accomplish and succeed you did! Forever and always your paw prints are embedded on the heart of your human! :)::):)

I've had him for nine months now, and he's my reason for loving to go home every night.

There is no finer tribute to the virtues of feline love than that!!! Well done, Gunner! Congratulations to you precious Gunner, Cat of the Day, Cat of a Lifetime!:) Hugs and purrrs to our MOST deserving honoree! Enjoy your very special day with your proud and devoted human, sweetheart!:) I wish for you and your guardian many,many more years of unconditional love and companionship! Keep spreading the love, Gunner!

AvaJoy
11-06-2005, 12:37 PM
Congratulations and way to go, Gunner, our special missionary COTD! Another catless human now revels in the joy of feline companionship, all thanks to you, handsome! I hope you wave back, sweetheart. :D

karlyb
11-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Gunner, you are so handsome! You did a great job of converting your mom into a cat lover; she obviously adores you. I bet you're waiting for her to come home from work every day too and miss her as much as she misses you. You're a great COTD, Gunner!