PDA

View Full Version : The most horrific thing I've ever seen in my life :'( PLEASE sign the petition..

bluekat
11-04-2005, 08:32 PM
JCruel (http://www.jcruel.com/index.asp)

Just watch the videos near the bottom and you'll see..but I really recommend that you do not watch them if you have a weak stomach. Its absolutely disgusting :mad: :( Especially the parts near the end. This is seriously the most horrific thing I've EVER seen in my life. ARGH. I really don't know what to say :( Its basically about how animals are tortured for their fur..in very inhumane ways.

Please sign the petition..the link is on the page/top left.

:mad: :mad: :mad: I really hope those people get what they deserve.

sammy101
11-04-2005, 09:00 PM
oh i cant even watch those videos again. :( One of my friends here sent it to me..i would have never thought something like this is STILL going on.
im going to sign it.
-edit-
signed.

Toby's my baby
11-04-2005, 09:14 PM
That is one of the worst things i have ever seen, that is so sad :(

finn's mom
11-04-2005, 09:57 PM
That made me so sad, it shames me to be human. :(

Flatcoatluver
11-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I'm not going to watch no way!!! But I will sign!!

catnapper
11-05-2005, 12:08 AM
I never watch videos like this... I didn't watch this one... I can only imagine the horrors it contains. :(

bluekat
11-05-2005, 12:46 PM
*sorry I meant to post this in the dog house at first but wasn't really thinking when I made the thread :o

Lobodeb
11-07-2005, 11:53 AM
I can't bring myself to watch the video, but I signed the petition.

Thanks for posting.

sasvermont
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
I can't stand to what such treatment of animals.

Anita Cholaine
11-07-2005, 01:35 PM
OMG :( I'm almost going to cry... I can't understand why some people still do things like this...

Lady's Human
11-07-2005, 06:29 PM
PETA has been using that video for at least two years now. The only difference now is that they have attached it to a specific retailer, as opposed to a general campaign. Given how restrictive China is on media coverage and video clips/equipment, I tend to wonder about the veracity of the video.

Alysser
11-07-2005, 07:08 PM
OMG! I am acctually crying now. Those dogs don't deserve that. :(

.sarah
11-09-2005, 11:23 AM
I don't get it. Some people are so upset over this but these are usually the same people that eat meat. Animals are treated just as bad when being slaughtered for meat. I watched a video like this almost exactly a year ago (Nov. 18 '04) and I couldn't eat meat anymore. I've never worn fur, and I try to buy animal-free shoes but they're really hard to find sometimes.

I always miss meat, especially when my parents are making roast beef ... because that was my favorite, but then I think off the poor animal that died so I could eat him for dinner. It's not worth it. Plus, I'm a TON healthier now.

bluekat
11-11-2005, 04:44 PM
I don't eat much meat..I don't really like it actually. The only meat I'll eat is chicken, and I don't eat it alot either.

But it just makes me so mad when animals are actually having their lives away just because people want their fur to look good. Like why not just use fake fur. argh.

dogzr#1
11-11-2005, 04:53 PM
that is just soooo horrible. I also don't eat much meat. The people don't even act 'human' if they do that to a live animal. I would like to go over to them and give them a piece of my mind. Although I would probably go to jail afterword. I would like for these people to go to jail!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

tz1
11-15-2005, 03:14 PM
I can't watch videos like that, it honestly depresses me greatly. :(

Miss Z
11-16-2005, 01:19 PM
That video was appalling, i didn't watch the end because i was so disgusted. This is murder on camera. I cannot believe that anyone can have a job like that and not be seriously disturbed. Anyone involved in the fur trade, whether the hunter or the person who buys the skin, is sick and emotionless in my opinion. We aren't living in the stone ages any more, we don't have to wear fur!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: