PDA

View Full Version : Snoozy Boy

fritz03
11-04-2005, 06:10 PM
fritz snoozing on the couch with his water bottle.his bird was there too,but cut that off when i took it.Excuse the blue marks on the picture,i'll clean that off.Fritz looking forward to his big day tomorrow with his Aunties.My sister had pains last night and had to to bed early and mom thought it was the same thing that put her in the hospital.Mom talked to her this morning and all it turned out to be was a upset stomach and she took gravol for it and is fine.i babysat fritz last night as mom went out to play cards.fritz went outside 6 or 7 times,only once was for a bathroom break,the rest ,he was waiting for mommy to come home.Just had a big play with his squeaky bone with dad and is now warmed up and now cooling off on the coffee table.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/snoozy1.jpg

beeniesmom
11-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Glad it was nothing serious and just upset tummy.
Hi Fritz, you are adorable as always.
Beenie loves to play with plastic water bottles too!

poofy
11-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Just as adorable as ever, just a sweetie.. :D

Daisy and Delilah
11-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Awwwwww!!! Fritzie, you're so cute!! It sounds like you're wearing a hole in the floor going outside so much. I guess you're looking for Mom's card game to be over asap. Right buddy? Have a good night sweetheart! :D
Marlene remains in my thoughts and prayers Barry. I'm sure hoping she'll get over all the sickness :)

elizabethann
11-04-2005, 08:29 PM
Fritz, I thought those blue markings were pieces of your bird. I thought you tore it to bits. Your'e so cute.