PDA

View Full Version : Need all your prayers and positive thought for

doolittleky
11-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Monday when I take the three little kittens back to the vet to be retested. If you remember one tested + for FELK. Please pray hard for them that they all test negative espiecially Little Minnie Mew( it is what I call her because she has a big mouth and is always meowing loudly, but it tiny and only weighs at last check 2 lbs). I have fallen in love with her and will be devastated if she test positive again. So I need all your prayers and positive energy.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid191/p2ef5ec21b7b01a587a05886110eaf9b1/f1d3d453.jpg

doolittleky
11-04-2005, 05:25 PM
in case you missed my psot about them here is the link
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=90536

kb2yjx
11-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Saw the photos of the babies!!!! Lots of prayers coming your way that the tests are negative for the feline leuk!!! Hugs to each!!!! Sandra

catmandu
11-04-2005, 05:40 PM
We will pray for all those Kittens ,especially Minnie Mew,and Suzie and Karina Angels will be there for the Little Ones,to provide comfoert,and TLC.
We hope that Minnie Mew can get over her rough start,and be a Big Cat.

kimlovescats
11-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok, I read your previous post and am all caught up now. Gee, you sound like me ... we must have "sucker" typed on our foreheads! :rolleyes: I'm sorry this has fallen on your lap, but whatever the outcome, you can know that you were the one who took a chance and did what was needed for the well-being of these babies.

Praying that all the test are negative next time! That seems strange that one would be positive .... alot of vets just test one in a litter! hmmm....

Kim

Soapets
11-04-2005, 06:34 PM
Thoughts and prayers coming your way from Nebraska, all weekend and until we hear the results!

Deb

rg_girlca
11-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the that they tests will be negative, especially for sweet Little Minnie Mew.

krazyaboutkatz
11-05-2005, 01:35 AM
Yes, I remember reading and posting in your other thread about them. Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent their way. Please continue to keep us updated.

smokey the elder
11-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Purrayers that your babies all test negative!

ratchet22
11-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Let me send many prayers and good vibes your way! I am praying for them all, hey stay positive, I had 2 that tested positive, and for 6 months tested positive tested, over and over and finally one day They both got a negitive so it happens, just be paitent and hang in there, I did and it was worth it, it can happen to me and it can happen to you!!!!! (I mean them) ;)

Barbara
11-05-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh what a cutie pie! Keeping paws and fingers crossed for these sweeties- that they all test negative.

momcat
11-05-2005, 12:49 PM
Lots of prayers being prayed for negative tests results! Please let us know what happens?

doolittleky
11-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks everyone. I am really really nervous and scared about Monday. As they say "if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all" pretty much describes me. I was over my mom's last night with the kittens cleaning out their litter boxes and holding them and playing with them. Of course I spend more time with Minnie. I keep telling her to think 'Negative" and to think healthy thoughts so that she can come to my house.

Kim, the vet tested them all. I have talked to a few people at my vet and they say that it can happen that one be positive and the others negative.

Ratchet 22 the problem with me continuing to get them retested is that they are very temporarily at my mom's and she is ready for them to leave. I don't have a separate place to keep them at my condo while I continue to get them retested. I can probably stall my mom a little but not long. Once she makes up her mind, ya just can't change it.

My appointment is on Monday at 3:00, so I will be a nervous wreck until then and if I get bad news a basket case.

Thanks again for all of your support, it means alot to me.

Randi
11-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh, I so hope they will all test negative the next time!! Will keep all paws and fingers crossed for them.

kb2yjx
11-06-2005, 11:18 AM
On Mondays, I clean at the Monastery. WILL PRAY VERY HARD THAT ALL 3 WILL BE NEGATIVE!!!! Sandra

moosmom
11-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Melissa,

I just read this post and saw the pictures. What handsome boys they are!!

Let me ask you something. Did they take blood or do a quick "snap" test?? The "snap" test commonly tests positive, especially on kittens that are that young. A blood test is the best way to go. Usually, if one kitten is positive, they are all positive.

My cat RB Marina Mar tested positive at 9 weeks old. The vet immediately wanted to euthanize her. :eek: I took her home, isolated her in my bedroom and gave it some thought. A friend of mine who runs a rescue org. in Middletown told me she was taking Marina to HER vet for a blood test (my vet did the "snap" test). Turns out it was negative!

I will be thinking about you and the boys tomorrow. Please let us know as soon as you find out.

kb2yjx
11-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Any Results Yet????

AbbyMom
11-07-2005, 08:14 PM
We're hoping to hear soon and praying for the best results!

doolittleky
11-08-2005, 03:19 PM
YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!! I never prayed so hard in my life as I did yesterday for Little Minnie Mew to be negative! Thanks God he answered my prayers! I am so relieved that they all are negative now. Thanks everyone for your positive vibes! I couldn't have done it without you!

catmandu
11-08-2005, 03:30 PM
The Found Cats,Porchies and Angels are all cheering that those Little Kittens are all right.
On the way to be Big Healthy Cats with thier Own Furr Ever Homes!
That is Fantastic News.

catfamily
11-08-2005, 03:45 PM
OMG GREAT NEWS!!!! I'm so happy for her.Are the rest negative too?I hope?They usually would be the same.

kb2yjx
11-08-2005, 03:57 PM
The Clan of Campbell Cats has formed a Conga line around the kitchen and are meowing up a storm of thanks and happiness that all the little ones had negative test results!!!! YEA!!!!!! Prayers of thanks will be offered!!!!!!
Sandra

momcat
11-08-2005, 06:14 PM
:D :D YAHOOOOOO!!!!! Everyone checked out okay :D The news could not possibly be better! Please hug each of those strong and healthy babies for me?

kittylover4ever
11-08-2005, 06:26 PM
WOOOO HOOOO!! All 4 of my kits are jumping up and down for joy, because I think we all were putting ourselves in yours shoes........we're all so happy for you!!! :D