PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee Dawg Stories

shais_mom
03-26-2002, 11:59 AM
HERE IS A TOPIC TO PUT SOME NAWTEE DAWG STORIES, HANNAH AND TUCKER (ACTUALLY HANNAH) AND CINDER AND SMOKIE, COME AND HELP ME!!!
OKEYDOKEY! It's Keegan again! AKA Keegan the Heethan or Keegan the Barbarian. Mommie wants me to tell some nawtee stories bout myself. Don't know why I aint a nawtee dog, I am just a puppy!
Well, you all probably read my posty "IT SNOWED" where I ran mommie headbone first into the wall of the house
Well, lets see, THAT SAME nighter I pulled on the table cloth b/c I wanted what mommy was eating and knocked her cheddar and bacon baked potatoe on da floor. She was pretty mad bout dat!
Then in da last free days I have chewed up free of ma toys. I debrained da monkey and the piggie stuffie and I bit threw my tennis ball dumbell.
And da odder day onda way to Grandpa's house mommy had me tied to da back door in da car so I wouldn't get inda front seat and I kept pullin enuff to loosen da leash. Den mommie went to put her phone away and she looked on da seat and I puked! She seyz when did you do dat? I just did!
duh!
Den whenebber I am at grandpa and grandma's I always get into da trash or into da basket where grandma keeps her cinamonn scented pine cones and I eat em. Mommie doesn't like it when I do dat eiver.
And den if mommy forgets to put the clothes basket over her bedside basket I gets in der and eats her cough drops. Mommy is still havin nightmares cause when she gots into bed de udder night she felt sumthin in da bed and she pulled it out and looked at it, and it was a needle and thread. Mommie got sooooooo scared. She has no idea where it came from she is s'prised she didn't stick herself, but she seyz dat would be better then me or sissie gettin it.
Sumtimes when I keep being nawtee over and over, I hear mommie mutter "I shoulda got another cat" but I know she loves me 'specially when I give her puppy kisses.
OH I bout fordot! I wasn't nawtee on dis one, its just funny, Mommy kept laughing at me.
Last week da neighbors hired people to do stuff inda yard and when we went outside, I just sat there in da yard and watched them. And den when we went inda house and I went over and sat inda winder and watched them all morning. I wuz reel good coz I wuz jus watchin.
But then.............................
they got out this big noisy monster............
I didn't know what to do! I sat an watched it and when it came close to da windder I ran to da odder side of da room, then I would get real low to da floor and sneak back to da windder and when it would come close again I would run to the odder side of the room. Dis went on for a long time. I was fraid dat monster was gonna eat me! I am sure glad I don't gotta see dat again!
Well I really hope ya like my stories!

Mommie note:
The big monster was a lawn mower and Keegan only THINKS she doesn't have to see it again!

RachelJ
03-26-2002, 12:26 PM
Keegan, Hannah here, and I say you are an official member of the NAWTEEDAWGERS Club. You got all the bases covered. The needle and thread thing, that is a good one, but don't think that you were the first to discover it. A nudder good one is gettin into your Mommy's pills. MAKES THEM CRAZY, specially if they catch you with the pill in your mouth and they have to pry your jaw open and shake out the pill. My Mom said I must have some kitty in me, 'cause I used up several lives with my close calls.

Mom says my NawteeDawg days are few and far between now, but every once inna while I just gotta do somethin for the good old days. Like last Friday, my mom has got the flu and her boss done brought her a little loaf of sweet bread and she put it on her desk and then went to lie down and later in the day she finds the little bag it was in and not one crumb left. Now dis is the funny part, she finds the bag 'cause Tucker is leaning over licking on something on the floor and she wants to see what it is. Heeheehee. Get it? Tucker is da one who looks like he done it! heeheehee. She says to me, she Knows it was really me, but I says to her, *Who, Me?*

So Keegan, you just gotta stay one step ahead of them. They start to pick up on your routines so you might have to invent some new ones. Here's a good one, if your Mom's car has the electric windows, did ya know you can open them with your paw? Try it. Okay. And when you're on time out, don't forget to look pitiful. Gets ya sprung really fast. Your my kinda, girl, Keegan. Keep chasing dem leaves and watching the clouds and just enjoying life. Them moms needs to learn a lot more about life and we're hear to teach em.

Logan
03-26-2002, 10:36 PM
Mom says that we can be the best and the worst at the same time!! :confused: How can that be???

Has anyone out there ever seen a raccoon??? or a possum??? Mom and our neighbors don't understand all the excitement, but we see them, and we just can't help ourselves!!! We stare at the tree, looking for any movement, then we pounce!!! We try and try to climb that tree, but it doesn't work! :( Tonight, we tried again. It's Tuesday you know....time for a PossumParty....we always seem to spot them on Tuesdays.

Anyway, we jus wanted you to know, Keegan and Hannah. You are not alone! :o Mom says we can be Nawtee Dawgs too. And tomorrow we gotta go to the groomers. YUCK!!! :eek: Please tell our Mom that we don't want any bows in our hair.....that's all we ask.

Love,
Honey and Lilly

Cincy'sMom
03-27-2002, 07:36 PM
Hey everybody, Sadie here. I don't member if my mommie told my nawtee dog story or not, so I just hafta....see it was bout 2 months ago, mommie came home frum work early and grandma and grandpa and their dog dazzi came too cause mommie truck was broken and grandpa was gonna fix it. Well grandma decided she was gonna go to the bookstore and she wanted mommie to go wit her. Well Dazzi went in cincy's kennel and me and cincy we stay in the kitchen....

Now, mommie had steaks out on the stove cause she was gonna fix dinner for grandma and grandpa for helpin her out. She moved dem ALLL the way to the back od the stove and I never took nottin before so she thought it would be okay...well I also never had Cincy in the titchen wit me before either.

I smelled dem and steaks and boy did the smell goooo-oooddd!! :) i was gonna take one...but I waited. Cincy kept darin me. She said I couldn't do it. I knew I could, but I shouldn't...but Cincy kepta eggin me on. She said no one would know...I tried ta wait..but I couldn't!!! I got one down and we started sharin it. it was soooo good!!! Den the phone rang...IT WAS DADDY! I tink he knew we was upta no good. Grandpa came it to get the phone and he caught us!!! He was mad!!! Den when mommie got home..he told:( We didn't get no treats dat night...usually we get to chew the extra meat off da bone, but no that night:(

Since den I don't take food ofta the counter and I get treats:) Teach me to listen to dat Cincy!!!

shais_mom
03-28-2002, 01:43 AM
Well, OF COURSE, I gotz to add my fello golden sissies to the nawtee dawg listy. :o
Nice ta hear from ya Hannah, and boy am I glad you sez I wann't da furst dawgee to fink of da needle. Mommy is still beatin' herself up as to how dat one 'appened. I keepz tryin ta tell 'er it aint her fault, she aughta know by now, she don't know what I am gonna getz meself into. But she finks she's a bad mommie :( Me and kitty sissie tellz her she aint wif our kissies but she don't believe us, I tried to tellz her she just aint ever 'ad a wee one before like me, and she is doin okeydokey. I jus wears her out sumtimes.
Cincy and Sadie, I am soooooooo glad to meet you! FELLOW BUCKEYES!! woohoo! My auntie Amy used to live in Toledo when she was in college, I wuz never there, but Mommie was. Auntie Amy lived in a bunch of places, down by da UofT.
We aren't too far from Toledo, maybe an hour and a half. Maybe we should meets up Sometimes! Wouldn't dat' be fun! We could be NAWTEE DAWGS TOGETHER!
Yeah!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-28-2002, 09:25 AM
Well this time I'm adding Perry, my brother, to the nawtee dawg list. Mom gets so mad at him. First of all we love to look out the window standing on the couch in the den and now Perry has to spoil that by getting on the top back of the couch and Mom is afraid he will fall through the window. I have told him and Mom has told him not to do that, but he takes a toy in his mouth and jumps up there and shakes the toy at everybody and won't stop and gets me in trouble too.
As if that isn't bad enough Mom has one of those thingys that you put in the microwave to heat up and put on her knee. When she gets busy Perry grabs it and he chewed the cloth handles off of it and the last time he chewed a hole in it and she had to sew it up. He is always doing things like that.
He even got in trouble with Dad yesterday, he went to the barber shop to get groomed and the owner has a huge Poodle (Dad says he could walk under it, the poodle is so big) and Perry got cranky and went after it. Luckily the Poodle is friendly and looked at Perry like "What's wrong with you, boy?" Anyway, Perry is in the doghouse right now., he is going to have to kiss up for his treats today.
Whew, I'm glad it's not me this time. LOL
Love you all
Miss Daisy

anna_66
03-28-2002, 10:02 AM
Well, I don't know if I'm as Nawtee as some of those other dogs(hehehe!)but I know I sure make my dad mad! In the last week I have chewed and broke all the flower pots my mom had outside & dug about umpteen hundred holes in the yard! Hey, sometimes Angus won't play, so what's a pup supposed to do to keep her busy?!
Hey, right now I'm outside trying to find something else to get into, anybody want to come & help me?:D

03-28-2002, 03:00 PM
Keegan Keegan Keegan.... nawtee nawtee dog you:) Well, like you said, you ARE just a puppy! Does mommie have any gray hair yet?

I love hearing Keegan stories Stac. I have to meet this dog!! I need more pictures too:) WHEN you come out this summer you should bring Keegan... if Augie will think it's okay of course. Hooch will have a twin!! Only I think he will still out-weigh Keegan by about 40 pounds! ha ha ha

Pam
03-28-2002, 05:00 PM
Roxey, Bella here! I was so excited readin' over my mom's shoulder cause you said you likes to dig!! Boy do I likes to dig too!! We have little craters inna yard from me and every time I start makin' a new one or makin' one a liddle bigger, she yells out the door "Bella, no dig!" She likes to spoil alla my fun! Ya know what else, Roxey? Diggin' right after a rain is just the neatest thing to do! You get to feel that mud squishing between your toes and it's just heaven. Only problem is, that my mom takes one look at my toes and sticks them in my little blue bucket to get alla mud off before she lets me run through the house. She's such a spoil sport!

Oh and Perry you are one cool dude! My mom has one of those same things that your mom has that goes in the microwave with the little blue rings onna end. Sometimes I likes to chew on those blue rings but when she catches me it's always the same story, "No Bella!" Geez, what's a pup to do to have fun. :( Anyways, I'm glad you got to meet one of my long lost relatives when you was at the groomers. You shoulda just said "Bella says hi" and that mighta broken the ice a little. Bye for now my nawtee dog pals!

anna_66
03-28-2002, 06:35 PM
Bella, you wuz talking about rain, well, melted snow is just as fun!!!!:D Today when my mom went to work, I got out and wuz squisshing some mud between my toes, my bottom and anywhere else I could find! She was sooooo upset when she came home:mad: You know what? She made me go in the bathtub and get washed! Ohhh, it was terrible! I hate going in the tub! But I look nice and clean....well, till tomorrow, when she goes back to work:p

Ya, she was really nawtee today! Was just talking about baths on another thread, and of course I had to open my big mouth and say they only get baths every 6 weeks, Stupid Me! I'll never do that again!:rolleyes:

Cincy'sMom
03-29-2002, 03:18 PM
Keegan, I askded my mommie if we could go fur a walk to some see ya, but she said it was too far ta walk:( She said maybe sumtime dough we could try ta get together and readin dis I see maybe Roxie wud wanna come too cause she is a buckeye dog and and a nawtee dog likes us!!! :)

Cincy and me likes ta dig too, but mommie and daddie always tells us no, so we don't do it so much anymore:(

Pam
03-30-2002, 06:46 AM
Bella here again! Just yesterday I was a nawtee dawg again. My mom bought me a Hurl-A-Squirrel at PetsMart. I had seen a picture of my idol, Hannah, playing with one and begged and begged my mom for one. Well yesterday we was playing catch in the back yard wiff my purple ball that I love, and then she brought out my brand new Hurl-A-Squirrel! I was soooo excited my tail about wagged right off the end of my body. Mom threw it and said "Now Bella you catch it and bring it back to me, just like you do with your ball!" HA! I thought to myself, NO WAY! This thing has a nice rope thingy on the side and that's for CHEWIN'!!! I just loves to chew anythin'!! When I didn't bring it right back Mom started to holler at me to bring it and then she started runnin' after me. You wanna see something funny? Here I am full of puppy dog energy gracefully bounding all over my yard and here comes this pitiful human huffing and puffing trying to keep up. I tell you it was hysterical! I had a grin on my face as big as Graham's! haha! After a while she pulled a sneaky trick on me though. She was pullin' weed outta the ground and I just loves to grab the weeds and run off wiff them in my mouff. When I went over to grab some weeds my Hurl-A-Squirrel fell out and she got it! :( As she was going into the house to put my new toy away she said "Bella you weren't a good girl today. We will put this away for another day." :(

Here's a picture of me teasing my mom! ;)

Pam
03-30-2002, 06:53 AM
Here I am showin' off again! :D

"You're not gettin' it mom!!" :D

lbaker
03-30-2002, 07:45 AM
My husband's dog Grizzly (RB now..as is my husband), huge golden malamute shepherd mix (and then mine of course) finally learned how to open the big, white magic box in the kitchen that held all the goodies. They must think we are the world's best hunters...having all that food just waiting there, ya know? Anyway, Griz used to get pounds of butter, whole roasts..anything. Finally we had to "lock" the fridge with a bungie cord. My brother came to visit one time and couldn't figure it out but just knew "if the bungie cord is there, there must be a reason" so he would lock the fridge back up. We lost a lot of food before we were trained :o Laurie