PDA

View Full Version : Last surviving kitten needs PT prayers!!!

kimlovescats
11-04-2005, 10:57 AM
I am devastated to have to post that 5 of Sweetie Pie's babies have passed to Rainbow Bridge. The local shelters here have all been battling a deadly strain of Upper Respiratory Virus. For the first time in my 3 years of rescue, I have lost quite a few kittens to it, and it is just so devastating. These kittens were the gorgeous grays / gray w/ whites that were born to beautiful Sweetie Pie. They were born in my home and did so well until this nasty virus attacked their mother and then all the babies. This last little guy is staying in my bedroom and getting Intesive Care from me ... his mom decided she was tired of motherhood. Please send up PT prayers that this little guy will make it. I am having to force feed him KMR and medicate him for the URI symptoms.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/26be7ccd.jpg

Thanks,
Kim

Lobodeb
11-04-2005, 10:59 AM
Poor little guy. Prayers on the way.

Uabassoon
11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Poor little guy, I'll be sending prayers his way.

AbbyMom
11-04-2005, 12:02 PM
Prayers for the little kitten. Hang in there!

furrykidsmother
11-04-2005, 12:19 PM
Prayers on their way! I sure hope he makes it!

jazzcat
11-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh Kim, that just breaks my heart! I still have the pictures you sent me of that litter. How sad and that little one looks so pitiful. I could cry! I can't imagine how hard this has been on you. ((((HUGS))))

Prayers and lots of positive thought that he makes it and goes on to have a long healthy and happy life!

Flatcoatluver
11-04-2005, 12:56 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you all the way.

kimlovescats
11-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Oh Kim, that just breaks my heart! I still have the pictures you sent me of that litter. How sad and that little one looks so pitiful. I could cry! I can't imagine how hard this has been on you. ((((HUGS))))

Prayers and lots of positive thought that he makes it and goes on to have a long healthy and happy life!

I know Lori ... I made the mistake of looking at those same pictures this morning also. It tears me up and seems so senseless. This is the part about rescue work that I HATE!!!! :(

Sonia59
11-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Prayers on their way to the little guy. Please, don't give up!

Kirsten
11-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I'm so very sorry, Kim! :(

Positive thoughts and best wishes for the little boy are on the way... I know you'll take good care of him. Hope he will make it!

Kirsten

catnapper
11-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh gosh, what a sad sight! He looks so fragile and needy. Lots of prayers coming for this little guy. Get strong little one, and flourish.

Felix
11-04-2005, 02:15 PM
Thats soo sad :( Prayers for mother and baby.

Barbara
11-04-2005, 02:15 PM
kim i am so sorry - sending all our best thoughts for that little guy.
( sorry for not writing more, i am lefthanded these days.)

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-04-2005, 03:25 PM
OMG..... look at that poor sad face... :( It is heartbraking to see this little boy :(
Please don't give up on him yet, he is at the best ever place on earth: "WITH YOU !!". I will try to send you tons of strenght-vibes, I know you can do this :)

Vermontcat
11-04-2005, 04:00 PM
PT prayers and good thoughts headed your way that the cute little one makes it!

catmandu
11-04-2005, 05:48 PM
Kim,we are praying that the Good Lord will reward you,for your Good Work,and let that Little Kitten live.
And be a Cat, that will be a light unto you,and be a Friend to you,a Special Friend,that you were the reason that he became such a wonderful Cat.
Pet Angels are coming to help comfort that Little One,and wrm him,and give him strength.

chocolatepuppy
11-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Bless his little heart. I will keep him in my prayers. I'm sorry you have lost so many kittens, it must be so hard for you. :( {hugs}

kimlovescats
11-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Thank you so much for the prayers. He is doing pretty well I suppose, but because of his stuffy nose he doesn't want to eat on his own. I am still forcing the KMR down him and he does not appreciate that one bit! He definitely has turned into my little shadow though, won't let me out of his sight. I will let you all know how he is doing, keep the prayers coming.

Kim

Karen
11-04-2005, 06:13 PM
Absolutely he's in our prayers. He's just GOTTA live! He's GOTTA!

Soapets
11-04-2005, 06:37 PM
LOTS and LOTS of thoughts and prayers coming your way from us here in Nebraska. And they will continue for as long as they are needed!

Deb

wolflady
11-04-2005, 06:46 PM
How devastating:( Bless your heart for keeping this little one under your wing in special intensive care. Prayers and healing vibes are on the way so this sweet little guy pulls through! Please keep us updated.

**hugs**

rosethecopycat
11-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Come on little guy.

So sorry about all his siblings.

momcat
11-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Come on, little guy. You can pull through. Please fight back and don't give up!!!!! Prayers are certainly being prayed for all of you. Please keep us posted on his progress?

rg_girlca
11-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Oh Kim, that must have been so hard on you loosing all those little ones. Like you said, that is the hardest part of rescue work.

Big time Prayers and positive thoughts on the way for the little guy.

krazyaboutkatz
11-05-2005, 01:13 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about his siblings. :( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to him. Please get well soon little boy.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-05-2005, 03:21 AM
Poor little guy! Sending tons of prayers and positive thoughts.

orangemm
11-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Oh, that sweet little baby...I'm praying that he recovers. I know you're doing everything possible for him.

Come on, little guy, keep fighting.

smokey the elder
11-05-2005, 07:16 AM
That poor kitten! We had a very nasty strain go through last year, which hit the adults in the Love a Pet center at Petsmart. We quarantined in place, then disinfected the heck out of everything. The kittens never got it. I hope your kitten and Mama cat get better soon.