PDA

View Full Version : Motivate me!

catnapper
11-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Ugh... I have some serious design work to do, but it is the most boring, tedious stuff. It NEEDS to be done by this afternoon and I have barely started, and I am already formulating my excuse as to WHY its not done (spending more time on dreaming up the excuse than actualy just doing the work! :rolleyes: ). The person who needs it won't really care all too much, but will be disapointed. I don't want to disappoint them.... so instead of playing I need to FOCUS and get to work!

Now everyone, please motivate me to get this done!

Sigh... some days it would be nice to be in an office where all I am faced with is work, not cats begging for attention (and food). No craft projecst that are more fun than actual work. No husbands who know you're home and expect you to pack for THEIR weekend trip. No laundry calling my name. No dog that wants in, then out, then in, then out. At least the telemarketers no longer call! :p

Karen
11-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Get to work, missy! The sooner you start, the sooner it will be done, and you'll feel SOOO much better not having it hanging over you. Think of it as an exercise to make sure you can still do that kind of stuff, if it came down to it.

Now, snap to it!

caseysmom
11-04-2005, 10:09 AM
Sorry I have no help to offer I am the queen of procrastination!

lizbud
11-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Think $$$$. :) Think how you could use what you will will be paid. :D

kuhio98
11-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Focus! Focus! Focus! Getter done so that it's one less thing to worry about. Then go play with those kitties! :D

Mad Mags Moo
11-04-2005, 10:35 AM
GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTIVATE MOTIVATE!!!!!!!!! :D Says me the great one for motivation hahahahahaha!!!! :rolleyes: