PDA

View Full Version : Emily

nonie
11-04-2005, 04:31 AM
Congrats on your special day! :)
You are too beautiful to be a hurricane!
Looks like you enjoy music...quite a special
little piggie. I'm so glad you are loved and
well cared for...and it's a pleasure to see
your beautiful colors and sweet face this
morning. :D May God bless you with lots of
love and adventures for many years to come.
Love and purrs...
Nonie & Star (meow)

chocolatepuppy
11-04-2005, 05:02 AM
Emily, you're very pretty! It sounds like you keep your humans entertained! Congratulations on POTD! Have a fun day! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-04-2005, 12:17 PM
How adorable you are!
Is that a saxaphone you are crawling out of in your picture? Ah, so you are musically inclined, are you? :) Good girl!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today! :D

tatsxxx11
11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi sweet Emily! Oh, aren't you the pretty piggie!:) I love your coloring! I got such a laugh Emily when I read your human's desciption..."oreo colored buffalo!":D Yes, you sure sound like quite the little charmer Emily, so entertaining!:D Well, with so many furry siblings, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get attention, right sweetheart?;) Watching my girls popcorn does for me everytime!:D You're one preciuos little furkid Em and your family is so very blessed to have you in their lives!:) Congratulations on your well earned Pet of the Day honors, Emily! I hope you and your piggie pals and your proud humans are enjoying a very special, fun and treat filled day of celebration! Wheeks and purrrs to you from my girls Moon and Rosie!:D

Jax
11-04-2005, 06:21 PM
What a lovely piggy you are Emily! How cute you must be when you buck like a black and white buffalo, lol! Congrats to PRETTY EMILY!! :) :D :)