PDA

View Full Version : HELP US PT!!! - Meowmie has lost her mind!!

kilbarchancats
11-04-2005, 02:48 AM
okay, its Max, Candy and Tom here and when we explain the circumstances you'll easily see what we mean. We'lll start at the very beginning with a question - What are Sundays for??

All you good hoomins know that work aside (sorry for swearing) its the best day of the week for scritchies, bumpies, cuddlin, and Tom's favourite - rubby chins. So, what does meowmie now tell us she has set aside one Sunday next June for - please, are you sitting down - ........she has only gone and decided to desert us for one whole day and go and run some marathon thingy in Edinburgh.

We mean, TAKE A LOOK AT US - who wouldn't want to scritch in with us of a weekend???. Will she even have the energy to look at us or feed us that night?

AND, another thing, which we don't think she has thought of is what about all the prepurration and supurrrvision we are gonna have to do over the next few months. What about the hours upon hours we are going to have to spend testing the bed for comfiness, the dietary supurrrrvision.

hrrrmmmmmmphhhhhh, the aboose, the aboose.

Yours disgustedly,

Max, Candy and Tom. :o :mad: :( :confused: :o

kilbarchancats
11-04-2005, 02:51 AM
HOLd the front page PT - its not quite so bad as we thought.

she is now telling us (please meowmie get with it and be more organised next time!! :rolleyes: ) that its to raise money for the Scottish SPCA so she's not as evil as we had first thought. Seems the thought of all the furries and purries will help the legs get round the course - whatever that means.

Still and all, we are going to be exhausted ourselves getting ready for the event - we'll keep you posted xxx

Max (handsome grey and white boy)
Tom (the terrrrrifffiiicccc tuxedo)
Miss Candy (check out how pretty her hair is)

Soapets
11-04-2005, 03:23 AM
OMG! :eek: OMG! :eek: OMG! :eek: The aboos is just way too, too awful to even comprehend!

That was my reaction to your initial post.

WHEW! (MAJOR BROW WIPES) was my reaction to the additional post!

But I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers throughtout this difficult time of preparation and endurance testing! :D

Deb

Barbara
11-04-2005, 07:28 AM
i think you can be happy that it's only she who wants to run- not you ;)

and she will need these cuddles urgently once she comes back.

catmandu
11-04-2005, 08:06 AM
Just think of all the Poor Moggies and Monrels who will get much needed help from your Meeowmies running.
Every year our Dad gathers up our Blankets and Toys,and lets the Starry Cats have them.
You will be able to comfort your Meeowmie after her long run,and concatulate her,on her warm heart.

Lobodeb
11-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Oh no!! Perhaps Kasha can recommend a good lawyer for you!

momcat
11-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Hello there, Fellow Kitties,
As I was reading your first post, I told my Meowmie, who is a paralegal, to start researching the law books and prepare to file the necessary motion in Cat Court. I have no tolerance for aboose which is why I work pro bono. Anyway, after seeing your next post I must say your Meowmie is doing a wonderful and beautiful thing. Every kitty should have Meowmies that love them and care for them as much as ours do. Your Meowmie is helping to keep those other poor kitties safe until they find someone who loves them. And that goes for the puppy dogs too.
Please be tolerant, your Meowmie will be tired and sore from all that training and she will depend on each of you for purrs and headbumpies. That makes hoomins feel better. But she still must feed you, keep the litterbox clean, and tend to ALL your needs and whims. If any problems arise, please feel free to contact me.
Good luck with the marathon, Meowmie!!!!!

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to kitty krimes and aboose

kilbarchancats
11-05-2005, 01:23 AM
okay, guys - we get the impression from your reactions that you think we're being a tiny bit selfish here, right?? :confused: we will try to be more co-operative and supurrrrvisory we promise, but the patience that is needed you wouldn't believe :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I mean, we're talking basic stuff here that we need to help with - MEOWMIEEEEE!!!!!! its left shoe, left foot, right shoe...........see what we mean. And don't even get us started on OUR tuna which she will no doubt eat, seems its healthy protein or something - what's that all about??? Still, PT pals, we do promise to try our best to tolerate the situation.

PS: Groucho - our meowmie is a paralegal too but buys and sells boring houses, (YAWN!!!!!!!) Still, if you need any advice on your property portfolio or any of your cat court clients do, give us a shout!! :)

love to all,

max, candy and tom xxx

Killearn Kitties
11-05-2005, 02:56 AM
You are good, good kitties, trying to support your meowmie like that! Your photos clearly show how brave you are (and how fast you run)!

It pays to train very hard indeed. Our meowmie did the Great Scottish Walk last year and she said that she is sure that the streets in Edinburgh are harder than anywhere else. So training is the key to keepng those pawsies flexible!

Good luck! :D

momcat
11-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Hi Max, Candy, and Tom!
I just saw your latest post. And thank you for your offer of help on property cases. My Meowmie is a paralegal for the New Jersey State Office of Child Support and loves her job, she says it's very interesting. Soncat is going to college and wants to be a prosecutor. My Meowmie was in Edinburgh many years ago and still says it's a very beautiful city! She would love to go back there again. Anyway, your Meowmie will just have to make sure she keeps enough tuna to go around. Imagine, eating YOUR tuna! Don't worry, fellow kitties, I'm here if you need help. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

kilbarchancats
11-05-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks Groucho, that is very reassuring, we will keep your assistance in mind.

Meowmie is evidently not for changing her mind - I mean after just 6miles today she was looking for cuddles and scrithches.....................are we machines or somethin???? We didn't actually mind when it came down to it, but that's not the point....

we will however come back to you if the situation becomes beyond tolerable. Have to say though that meowmie is not that bad really, just too many kisses sometimes!!!

xxxx (max, candy, tom)