PDA

View Full Version : Gift swap in a week!!! I need help!!!

Flatcoatluver
11-03-2005, 09:52 PM
Our dog club is having a doggie gift swap, where supposed to spent a 7-15 dollor gift and i need help. This gift is supposed to be a dog related awsome gift. For exaple it has to suit everybody's dog, like if someone has a saint bernard and they got a pom size gift they couldn't use it. I need something like really cool and I've been looking around and haven't laid my eyes on something perfect yet. I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE!!!

Jessika
11-03-2005, 09:58 PM
Hmmm maybe some general-sized treats?? OR homemade doggy treats!! Oooh that would be so cool!! Do you know who your person is or is it just a random thing??

OH OH if you have any artistic talent you can give them a "free certificate" for a pet drawing... or... maybe a gift certificate for a free groom (or just a brushing because I know a brush and bath can be expensive at some places). Or if you're into photography you can offer them a free 30-minute session and photograph their pups..

Sorry I'm running out of ideas :(

Flatcoatluver
11-03-2005, 10:15 PM
Hmmm maybe some general-sized treats?? OR homemade doggy treats!! Oooh that would be so cool!! Do you know who your person is or is it just a random thing??

OH OH if you have any artistic talent you can give them a "free certificate" for a pet drawing... or... maybe a gift certificate for a free groom (or just a brushing because I know a brush and bath can be expensive at some places). Or if you're into photography you can offer them a free 30-minute session and photograph their pups..

Sorry I'm running out of ideas :(
This is a gift swap where you put it into a little bag and nobody know who brought what, then you grab a bag open it up and you can switch you gift three times then after that its frozen and yours, all of thease people show and stuff so i dobt that want any kind of craft or grooming or something.

Flatcoatluver
11-04-2005, 11:56 AM
Bump :(

Lobodeb
11-04-2005, 12:37 PM
I like the homemade treats idea. It's thoughtful and shows that you put a lot of effort into the gift. I'm sure you've got a volunteer to be in your test kitchen, right?

Flatcoatluver
11-04-2005, 12:40 PM
oh yeah!!! Zoey and t.j. would be by my side!! I think that is good too. Anybody have any recipe's that would be good??? :eek:

Lobodeb
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
oh yeah!!! Zoey and t.j. would be by my side!! I think that is good too. Anybody have any recipe's that would be good??? :eek:

Someone had posted this website in another thread. I haven't tried any of the recipes, yet, but you've got time to experiment.

Let us know which you choose/recommend!

Pet Treat Recipes (http://www.cooksrecipes.com/category/pet-recipes.html)