PDA

View Full Version : FMCA Pet Spotlight

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Family Motor Coach Association is a group we belong to through the motorhome. They are a huge organization and have a monthly magazine, along with a great web site. The other day I was browsing their site when I came across their Pet Spotlight (http://www.fmca.com/motorhomingguide/research/pets/spotlight/). It's something new they started and I think it's a great idea! As you know people love to talk about their pets, and showcasing the traveling pets is fun. It's also a good way for pet owners to share some good ideas they may have come up with to make traveling with pets a little easier.

I, of course, have submitted P & CJ's picture and bio and will be sure to let you know when/if they are put in the Spotlight. :D

ramanth
11-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Very cool! I wish CJ and Peanut luck. :D

lizbud
11-03-2005, 05:59 PM
I think that's a neat idea. So many community type websites now are
including pets as part of the family scene. :) Good luck to CJ & Peanut. :)

Freckles
11-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Those stories were very interesting and Peanut & CJ deserve to be there, too. :)

Cinder & Smoke
11-03-2005, 07:22 PM
The LAST one - with the Pup doing the talkin - was the best of the collection.

I'll bet PeaNutter & CJ can do better than that! :p

Killearn Kitties
11-04-2005, 05:27 AM
What a great idea. Peanut and CJ will make wonderful little adverts for travelling with pets. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-04-2005, 12:41 PM
The LAST one - with the Pup doing the talkin - was the best of the collection.

I'll bet PeaNutter & CJ can do better than that! :p
Well.....unfortunately I submitted my entry before I read all of the others, so their's is ok...... :o

I got an email saying they will be featured either in December or January! Gee, they must be scraping the barrel looking for entries, but I do know it's relatively new so maybe people (like me) are still finding out about it. We got the actual magazine last night and I didn't have a chance to see if they will be in the magazine also, or just on the internet.

Thanks everybody, and I'll let you know more when I hear more! :D