PDA

View Full Version : I am SO pissed off.

Kfamr
11-03-2005, 01:08 PM
:mad: :mad:
I can't believe this dog.

The other day, I put candy from Halloween in my room, thinking it'd be safe from my brother and dad. Came home to lolli-pop sticks and candy wrappers all over my room, and a hole in the bag. Wasn't sure who it was who did it.

Today I cam home to a empty bag of cat greenie, 2 empty P-Nutz wrappers, and 2 Greenie wrappers - that WERE on my dresser for Zeke, Josie, and the kitties for Audrey to bring home. Smelled all 3 dogs breath, because P-Nutz are easy to smell on the breath. KIARA IS THE CULPRIT.

No wonder when I came home she was on the couch showing her stomach like she always does when she knows she's in trouble.

I cannot believe that little B*tch. Guess it's back to the crate for her. :( :( :mad: :mad: And I thought she was such a good little girl.... NOT!!

Jessika
11-03-2005, 01:12 PM
URGH I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO ME!! Because you WANT to punish them, but you know you can't because you don't know how long ago they did the deed and by the time you get home they've probably forgotten all about it already so scolding will only confuse them. But ahhh!! Charlie does this sometimes. He behaves PERFECTLY for weeks and months at a time, then just one day I'll walk out of the kitchen with a plate of food on the table to... answer the phone, use the bathroom, whatever, adn come back to find him on my chair eating from my plate!!! He doesn't do this all the time though, seems as though he only likes pancakes with syrup or bacon with syrup! But GRRRRRRRR!!! I know how you feel!!!

Oh yeah, and one time I was in town visiting HJ's parents and his sister got a new puppy, an ACD, and I had put Jamie and Charlie's treats up on a table nad come back ten minutes later to find the bag on the floor, empty!! Because his sister's dog ate ALL their treats. And she came downstairs and was like, "Oh, yeah, Angel probably did it. She gets into things a lot." AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!! She doesn't train the dog or discipline it or anything and agggg!

Sorry I went off on a mini-rant of my own :( :( :( :( :(

Kfamr
11-03-2005, 01:14 PM
I didn't even punish her and she came in my room, licked my arm, and just sit there looking at me. She knew I was mad at her. It doesn't help that she is so cute.

I'm just very disappointed because I thought I had already moved past that stage with her.

gemini9961
11-03-2005, 01:15 PM
Hehe, I know you are mad but it is funny. They are just like kids, behave themselves for a little while and then they act up. What a sneaky little girl she is....hope she's not in trouble this weekend. :)

Kfamr
11-03-2005, 01:17 PM
....hope she's not in trouble this weekend. :)

She's only in trouble if she starts having bad poopies! I just hope nothing's going to back her up. :(

jackie
11-03-2005, 01:17 PM
I know how you feel... Like one step forward, two steps back. :(

I had the same problem with Bo, one time he ate a full bag of expensive cat food, then was sick for days after. Now finally, I think he is past that stage (fingers crossed).

Jadapit
11-03-2005, 01:22 PM
Goofy dog! ;) I swear, having dogs is like having toddlers again. They can do some naughty things. I hope she doesnt get backed up either.

anna_66
11-03-2005, 01:23 PM
I can just see her and those big eyes looking up at you like "Mommy, please don't be mad at me";) You know you can't stay mad at her for long Kay, sounds like your already getting over it:D
Hope all the goodies don't make her sick.

Hey, at least she didn't kill a bunny and eat it then throw it up on your kitchen floor :o

JenBKR
11-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Grr, I know how you feel. If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you were talking about Roscoe!

Kfamr
11-03-2005, 01:26 PM
I was just thinking, how today I was talking about how good of a puppy she's been, and how she's now an international super-model. :rolleyes:
You know Anna, I thought of your bunny ordeal... I guess candy and greenies isn't so bad. ;)

Cataholic
11-03-2005, 01:31 PM
Kay, she is a great dog, with just one episode of backsliding! Think of it like this, if she (and the other two) learned every single thing the first time around, you would be so bored!!!

I don't know that I would crate her...maybe just make extra sure things are removed?

(If you came to my house right now, you would find my four dining room chairs laying down on the floor.....why? Cause Jonah is such a monkey, that it is easier to remove the temptation, then to say, "no, no, no" so much).

Doggies, like children, will goof up. Even us adults goof up!! :D

.sarah
11-03-2005, 01:41 PM
Aww I'm sorry. I always crate Nova when I leave so there's no problem there. Mandy is loose but she's getting old now and she just sleeps the whole time :)

ramanth
11-03-2005, 01:43 PM
*hugs to you and Kiara* I know how you feel.

Kia hasn't been crated for months. Nearly every day I come home to a pristine home but once in a great while, I come home to a disaster area. Papers chewed up, books destroyed.... I'll just stand there in shock. Kia will be on her back, belly up, giving me the eyes.

I'll ignore her, give her the silent treatment. I will be SO MAD! :mad:

I just wish I knew what was going on in her head sometimes.

CagneyDog
11-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Im sorry that happened, that’s disappointing. Silly Ki, hopefully she doesn;'t do that again.

pnance
11-03-2005, 02:07 PM
She's a great dog, who gets a "wild hair" periodically, which is what we always said about my RB terrier Sandy. He was really well behaved most of the time, but there's that 1%....Once he managed to jump up onto my roomates desk (he was only 10lbs but he was a terrier) rip open a 1 lb bag of peanut MM's and finish off 1/2 of them :o... another time he got up on my desk, managed to open the cupboard and get into a bag of hershies kisses, he ate about 20 of those, even managed to unwrap a lot of them (didn't want to get the silver foil stuck in his teeth I guess) ;)

Kfamr
11-03-2005, 02:14 PM
I don't know that I would crate her...

Why not? :confused:

Daisy and Delilah
11-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Awwwwww!! Kiara, were you trying to get Mommy's attention? I sure hope you don't get sick sweetheart. How hard it is for Mom to resist those beautiful sad eyes-it must be very difficult ;)

Lobodeb
11-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Aww, Kay. Try not to be too mad at Ki. Here's my 2 cents.

I think that a dog is going to get into trouble if the tempation is there. I think of myself in being on a diet. I'm fine as long as there's nothing there to tempt me, but wave a snickers in my face and chance are I'll take it. Ki couldn't help the yummy smells. She knows your mad at her, and she's probably beating herself up more than you could. (you know what I mean, I hope.)

cyber-sibes
11-03-2005, 05:05 PM
;) oh my, Ki had a party! Last year Star ate an entire bottle of kittie treats...she pucked everywhere, not to mention the other end's response! And she's 8 years old, you'd think she'd know better !!!! I guess sometimes they just get carried away....
I hope Ki doesn't get sick, silly girl.

lute
11-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Kiara! behave yourself! your mum isn't too fond of your sneekiness.

Corinna
11-03-2005, 05:40 PM
Kay at least it wasn't chocolates Like Merlin did a whole 1 lb specail dark once It was up on book shelf he had to get on the bed and lean on shelf to get it. 3 days he was lethrgic. Won't even go it to out put.

Vette
11-03-2005, 08:01 PM
I dont think dogs forget when they do something bad.. thats why the act guilty for in the first place. i think that 'dont punish your dog if you dont see it doing at the time' is bull,, and wrote by a dog. LOL ;)

one time we came home from shopping,, and my bridge girl Muffin greated us at the door with pinned back ears and non wagging tail. (a sign of guilt) from her...
and sure enough.. she had chewed up a bunch of stuffed toys that were up on my bed and she knew she did a no no.. or she woudlnt have acted guilty.

so i dont think dogs forget.
though i do no punish for booboos.... unless i do see them doing it..
but i still dont think they forget.. LOL

Oggyflute
11-04-2005, 02:19 AM
Oh dear, you don't think I've created a model with attitude do you Kay? :eek:

Be a good girl for your Mum Kiara.

Cataholic
11-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Kay, I just meant, "oh, I don't know that I would crate her over one incident"...not, "Oh, you are bad if you crate your dog"...I don't feel that way about crating at all! Safety/security first, and if that means using the crate, you use the crate.

I just don't know if her one little mishap is a safety/security issue....

Ok, Kay? He he he...
Johanna

Kfamr
11-04-2005, 10:09 AM
It's now two incidents to where she's gotten into my things. When I find a place for her crate, she's going to be crated while i'm gone. Who knows what she'll get into next.

vinjashira
11-04-2005, 12:33 PM
it's probably a stage she's going through. Dogs can be naughty when they are about one year old. Be a good girl Kiara!

beeniesmom
11-04-2005, 12:44 PM
I think she is just telling you that she doesn't know what to do with her time.
I read an article here on PT that was very interesting. I'll see if I can find it.

search: Do Dogs Think? Good article on Dog behavior