PDA

View Full Version : I Swear the Atrocities Keep Getting Worse :-(

QueenScoopalot
11-03-2005, 10:08 AM
http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_3172756
Three years....sad. :(

jackie
11-03-2005, 10:52 AM
That is sickening. For the 14 dogs that they rescued, I wonder how many more are being used in dog fights. :(

sammy101
11-04-2005, 07:28 PM
that is absolutely horrible.He deserves longer in prison though :mad:
I'm glad the puppy survived,but i cant imagine how much pain it's going through :( :mad:

senorita02
11-07-2005, 09:08 AM
thats great that the officer adopted the puppy, as for the monster that tortured the puppy, i wish he would die a zillion times and rot in hell for eternity being put in boiling water!

Karen
11-07-2005, 01:59 PM
I don't think the atrocities themselves are getting any worse, it is just that we have access to more news from around the country and around the world all the time. Even if this had "made the news" 30 years ago, for example, we in Massachusetts wwould probably have never heard about it.

areias
11-07-2005, 03:13 PM
I don't think the atrocities themselves are getting any worse, it is just that we have access to more news from around the country and around the world all the time. Even if this had "made the news" 30 years ago, for example, we in Massachusetts wwould probably have never heard about it.

I agree. If anything they're getting a little better, hopefully with all pressure for jail sentences.

The "thing to do" around here, is to tie puppies by their back legs over lakes and rivers, and watch the gators come up and eat them. :eek: It's really disgusting.

dogzr#1
11-11-2005, 07:30 AM
ughh, these people disgust me. They don't even act 'human' if they do something like that to a living, breathing, animal. I think he should be put in jail for a longer period of time. The thing that bothers me most is that if he had done this to a child, he would've been sent to 50yrs+ but since it was 'only a puppy' he was sent to only 3 yrs in prison. soo upsetting:(