PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why!!!! GRRRR

Flatcoatluver
11-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Ahhh I was at a dog meeting and grrrr!!!! I was talking to this one lady that was new to our club. She had a gorgeus bulldog, and our conversation was going great and all the sudden she said do you have any titles for zoey, I told her that i only had one for novice jumps and weeves, then you know what she said!!!! WAS OH MY GOSH I CAN"T BELIVE YOU EVEN HAVE GOTTEN THAT FAR WITH HER. SHE'S IS AS DUMB AS A ROCK!!! :mad:

Kirbys Mom
11-02-2005, 10:56 PM
Ahhh I was at a dog meeting and grrrr!!!! I was talking to this one lady that was new to our club. She had a gorgeus bulldog, and our conversation was going great and all the sudden she said do you have any titles for zoey, I told her that i only had one for novice jumps and weeves, then you know what she said!!!! WAS OH MY GOSH I CAN"T BELIVE YOU EVEN HAVE GOTTEN THAT FAR WITH HER. SHE'S IS AS DUMB AS A ROCK!!! :mad:
i would have smacked her, talkin bad about my dog is as bad as makin fun of my child...even if i havent had one yet

LuvGold00
11-02-2005, 11:59 PM
WHAT? Why would anyone say that? That would have been the end of the conversation for me, what a witch!

anna_66
11-03-2005, 12:23 AM
Sounds like when a lady told us that Roxey wasn't a husky :rolleyes:
Just ignore her!

Jessika
11-03-2005, 01:15 AM
Gosh I haven't shown Jamie and Charlie in anything at all, I guess my dogs are dumber than yours', right?? :rolleyes:

That lady is so inconsiderate and I can't even believe she "claims" to be a dog lover with that attitude!!!

chocolatepuppy
11-03-2005, 05:06 AM
She's jealous of your beautiful Zoey. ;) Like a few others said, ignore her. :)

pitc9
11-03-2005, 01:14 PM
She's jealous of your beautiful Zoey. ;) Like a few others said, ignore her. :)

I agree!!! :D

jackie
11-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Hahahaha, how inconsiderate. :rolleyes:

She probably just spoke before she thought. Don't worry about it too much. ;)

Flatcoatluver
11-03-2005, 01:36 PM
people that are like really into showing make me laugh!!! I said thanks, and then i said yeah i'm happy for her.

Anita Cholaine
11-03-2005, 01:43 PM
It reminds me to a woman who said that Anita wasn't pretty :rolleyes: Just ignore her....

GoldenLuv
11-03-2005, 02:49 PM
I would of shuved my foot right up her rear

kuhio98
11-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Some people are clueless. I'd forget about it and just consider the source. Obviously, she's not too bright herself.

If I had thought of it in time, I would have said: "Yeah, there's a lot of that going around these days." and walked off. :D

Flatcoatluver
11-03-2005, 04:21 PM
Some people are clueless. I'd forget about it and just consider the source. Obviously, she's not too bright herself.

If I had thought of it in time, I would have said: "Yeah, there's a lot of that going around these days." and walked off. :D
lol :D