PDA

View Full Version : Assistance?

Colby's Little Angel
11-02-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok, here's my problem. There's this REALLY hot kid, and he has the locker next to me, but I can't get the courage to ask him out. Plz help!!!!!!! :o

Jessika
11-02-2005, 06:25 PM
LOL why does the poll have nothing to do with your question? And not only that, I chose Christmas, but its not my favorite holiday just because of the presents ;)

Anyway, maybe just ask if he wants to get a burger or catch a movie, tell him you think hes interesting and just want to get to know him better. Or you could leave a note and stick it in his locker. ;)

Colby's Little Angel
11-02-2005, 06:26 PM
:o :o :o :o :rolleyes: I tried the note with Colby, he knew what locker mine is, and now he is REALLY annoying. In addition, Drew's not allowed to go on dates, he's a year and a half younger than me. He's 11 1/2, but still in my age group and hot :o

gkristian
11-03-2005, 01:41 AM
it's got to be christmas for me.

JenBKR
11-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Christmas for me, although it's not because of the presents. Christmas has a LOT more meaning for me.

anna_66
11-03-2005, 12:25 PM
Don't really understand what the polls all about but I voted anyways:p

I said Halloween...it's my anniversary!!

Daisy and Delilah
11-03-2005, 12:38 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Jessika
11-03-2005, 12:41 PM
Wow when I was 11 and 12 I was still playing with like.. barbies and stuff, definitely not interested in dating that's for sure. It's so sad how quickly children are growing up nowadays :(

JenBKR
11-03-2005, 12:43 PM
Wow when I was 11 and 12 I was still playing with like.. barbies and stuff, definitely not interested in dating that's for sure. It's so sad how quickly children are growing up nowadays :(

:confused: me too! I didn't really read that when I first posted, but that is so young to want to ask someone out! I was still in my 'hating boys' stage :eek:

Flatcoatluver
11-03-2005, 12:46 PM
i was too!!!!

JenBKR
11-03-2005, 01:13 PM
:o :o :o :o :rolleyes: I tried the note with Colby, he knew what locker mine is, and now he is REALLY annoying. In addition, Drew's not allowed to go on dates, he's a year and a half younger than me. He's 11 1/2, but still in my age group and hot :o

I think I'm a little confused. Who's Drew and who's Colby? :)

jackie
11-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Hahaha, I love your random little poll. I voted Christmas, because usually I get to spend it with my family.

About the boy, let me think... Why don't you just ask to walk him home or that he walks you home one day. Then you can talk a bit.

sirrahved
11-03-2005, 09:18 PM
My advice:
1: Stop worrying about gifts, presents, etc. That's not what life (or the majority of those holidays) is about.
2:You aren't of the marrying age, so just be friends. It causes a lot less heartbreak. He'll still be around when you get to high school, when you graduate high school... when you're ready for a long term commitment. Wait!

catnapper
11-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Wow, being a mom, I'm a little concerned you find an 11 year old "hot". He's 11. He's a KID, let him be a KID. You must be 13... right? Boys age slower than females, its like you might as well be 20, and him 10. Mentally and physically you both are worlds apart in maturity levels. Let him grow up... oh a good 4 years before thinking about dating him. Enjoy being young... youth is gone before you know it. Laugh, play, learn what the teachers have to teach. You'll have plenty of time to fall for "hot" guys in your life.

And what exactly does the poll have to do with this? Even though I did answer it. I love Christmas for the spirit of giving and love. I don't care about getting gifts -- I jkust like GIVIGNG them