PDA

View Full Version : I Am Soooo Happy!!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-25-2002, 06:41 PM
GUESS WHAT EVERYBODY?!?!?!?!?!!?
I got another cat today....!!!!! My sister called me Sat morning to ask me if I could take her cat because she moved into a new apartment and they wouldn't let her keep him. Well Eric did not want to take him and it really upset me cause I did not want it to end up in a shelter or in a home where no one would love him. Anyway I guess my crying finally got to Eric BECAUSE HE SAID I COULD HAVE HIM!!!!!!!! . My sister brought him over today before I came to work. I have been wanting a second kitty so bad so Tinky could have a kitty friend AND NOW I DO!!!!!!. He is an orange and white tabby. I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

LoudLou
03-25-2002, 06:47 PM
Tinky gets a brother!!!!! Oh, how exciting!!! Can't wait for pix of the new addition to your family! Does he have a name?:D

AmberLee
03-25-2002, 06:52 PM
How are Tinky and her brother getting along? Is it a little early for quality bonding time yet?

Good luck. So glad that Eric and you have given this sweet guy a good home. Best wishes to you all. What great news! :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-25-2002, 07:15 PM
What wonderful news! It's so good of you and your hubby to give the kitty a new home. What's his name? What does Tinky think of him? Can't wait for pictures. Congratulations!:)

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-25-2002, 08:05 PM
Well his name is Jupiter he is 5/6 months old the same as Tinky, he has a bigger build than Tinky though. I'm not real sure how they are getting along now b/c i am at work. I left Tinky's carrier outside so she could put Jupiter in there before bringing him inside. She did o.k. I think, she got to sniff him while he was in the carrier and she raised her paw like she wanted to pop him but never did and she hissed at him twice but it wasn't a real mean hiss, like when we vaccuum the floor she gets real mad and balls up with her ears back and hisses real loud and mean, so I think she took it o.k. Jupiter is now in the spare room we put food and a litter box in there for him. I fugured while we are at work they can sniff and paw at each other under the door, so they can get used to each other a little bit. I AM SOOOO EXCITED ABOUT MY NEW KITTY!!!! Please wish Tinky and Jupiter good luck making fast friends!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-25-2002, 08:28 PM
Sara, I'm so happy for you and Tinky and Jupiter. :D :D And I'm sure Eric will come around and be so glad he said it was ok. And Tinky really should have a friend while you two are at work, so I'm sure all will be well in Tinkyland. :)

Terry happened to come home tonight too and say if we didn't already have two at home we'd have another one. (Does that make any sense?) One of his customers has a kitty. All black like Tubby, but the size of Peanut (smaller), and about 12 years old. He says she is a real sweetie. They have her at the office because he has two more at home that were beating up on her. He talked about her like he talks about Peanut and he said it was the hardest thing in the world to leave there without her. I wish he had brought her home. :( Maybe if he keeps stopping there he won't be able to resist one of these days. :) He did say that he will never take me there because he knows we'll end up with her then. ;)

Gio
03-26-2002, 03:27 AM
I'm so excited for you! Don't worry, they will get along eventually. When I brought Foxy home, Maya accepted him but Prema would not have it at all. Now the two of them play together all the time and Prema even lets him share my bed with us :D

purrley
03-26-2002, 07:02 AM
Sara - I feel your excitment and I'm so happy for you. I'm sure you'll love your new little bundle and he and Tinky will hit it off just fine - I know it;) ;)

nsweezie
03-26-2002, 08:10 AM
Congradulations! How truly wonderful! I'm sure that we would all love to see pictures.

wolflady
03-26-2002, 12:14 PM
AWWWWWW!!!! Congrats on the new kitty addition!! I'm sure they'll get along just fine. Especially since they are similar in age, I'm sure they'll enjoy each other's company as playmates:D Do let us know how they are doing...and of course....Pics please!!! LOL
**hugs**

Ila
03-26-2002, 02:07 PM
I am so happy for you!! Have a great time with your new baby!!:)

NoahsMommy
03-26-2002, 02:16 PM
How fun!!! Another kitty in the household....how wonderful!! :)

Don't worry, they'll get along eventually....it takes time...ours still snip at eachother... :rolleyes:

Osker-boy
03-26-2002, 08:51 PM
Congradulations I've all ways wanted a white kitty to name him Diamond, Snowflake, or Snowy for Osker to play with because all he does is sit there like a lazy bum unless we play with him and mom is usually doing bills, Kenny [my step dad] is cooking and I'm outside playing so if I got him a friend they could play around together. :cool: or he will lay around and be a lazy bum with Osker you never know