PDA

View Full Version : Rough Housing Outside

anna_66
11-02-2005, 05:34 PM
It's not often that I can find a camera to catch the fun I caught this evening!
Bon, Roxey and Huney all playing outside together (well Huney just for a few seconds...but still!). I think I've watched it about 5+ times already!

Thought maybe this video might lift everyones spirits a bit this evening.

I had to break it down into 2 videos so it wasn't too large to put on here.
For some reason I can't click on the video so you might have to right click "save target as" to view it.
Enjoy:D

Jadapit
11-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Darn it Anna they wont play for me. :( It says the same thing it did that one time, the file extention doesnt match the file.

Jessika
11-02-2005, 05:45 PM
It works for me! :) They look like they're having SO much fun!!

Jadapit
11-02-2005, 05:45 PM
It works for me! :) They look like they're having SO much fun!!

Well thats not fair!! ;) Why do you suppose it wont work for me?

Jessika
11-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Ummmm, I'm not sure actually LOL are you opening it in windows media player?? If you are (that's what I viewed it in) and it still isn't working maybe you don't have the correct codecs... when you try viewing them, does it give you an error in a popup window?? Or can you right click and view the error? Because usually then you can click on a link for more information or it will take you to microsoft's website where, if it can be fixed, it will tell you what to do

Jadapit
11-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, I'm using the windows media player. It does show the pop up. I will go mess around with it and see if I can get it to work. Thanks for your advice. :)

finn's mom
11-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Yes, I'm using the windows media player. It does show the pop up. I will go mess around with it and see if I can get it to work. Thanks for your advice. :)

What works for me (Valerie and Kay had to remind me of it), is to right click on the link, save target as and then open it. :) Try that.

.sarah
11-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Those made me LOL a few times, it reminds me so much of how Mandy and Nova play. Running and barking and growling hehehe. Thanks for sharing!

Ginger's Mom
11-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Very cute videos. :) I am very impressed with how well Bon moves for such a big dog. He doesn't look real clumsy like I would have thought, and he moves pretty fast. Poor pretty Huney, she wanted to play too.

poofy
11-02-2005, 09:51 PM
That was really cute, SAmmyJ sat on my lap and barked..lol..lol. :D that is what him and Kirby was doing earlier.. :D

GoldenLuv
11-02-2005, 10:09 PM
aaaawwww they looked like they were having so much fun

BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG back yard

Oggyflute
11-03-2005, 03:23 AM
Great vids Anna, love watching your pups play. :)

chocolatepuppy
11-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Great videos! Your pups sure were having fun! I can't believe how big Bon is! :)

lv4dogs
11-03-2005, 08:17 AM
What a fun video!
Tell Roxy to keep her scruff down next time. Poor Honey was just trying to play. :D

anna_66
11-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I can't believe how big Bon is! :)
I know, sometimes it's hard for me to believe...lol!

What a fun video!
Tell Roxy to keep her scruff down next time. Poor Honey was just trying to play. :D
So someone else did see that hu;) Huney and Roxey never play any more...I think this is why! She's gotten so used to beating up Bon she does Huney the same way :o

Very cute videos. :) I am very impressed with how well Bon moves for such a big dog. He doesn't look real clumsy like I would have thought, and he moves pretty fast. Poor pretty Huney, she wanted to play too.
Yes, that's one of the things I loved about the video. You'd think he'd be clumsy but he's not one bit. He just glides across the yard. I told Mark I think he could make 5-10 gallops and be across the whole yard:D

Glad you liked the videos and were able to view them:)

wolf_Q
11-05-2005, 01:51 AM
I loved the videos, Anna! Your dogs are so lucky to have such a big yard to play in...and look at Bon go--that boy can run!!

Daisy and Delilah
11-05-2005, 06:17 AM
WOW!!! What a great back yard Anna!! I would sure hate to mow it but it's a wonderful playground for the dogs. It's beautiful! They are having such a great time running around together and we love Huney joining the action in the second one. Bon is the size of a horse but he has that "puppy" personality still. Roxey is so beautiful, Huney is adorable , and Bon is one great big lug-a-muffin :D Great videos. Thanks for sharing. You put a smile on our faces :)

delidog
11-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Awwww!!!!!!!
Great Cinema!!!

Kfamr
11-05-2005, 06:54 AM
I love those kids of your's Anna!

RobiLee
11-05-2005, 08:03 AM
Fun, Fun, Fun!! Love watching the furkids play. I still can't see the other one though:(.

I played it again, Anna and the girls came running. Trying to get as close to the screen as they could and both heads cocking back and forth. Too cute! You would have loved it!