PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Fact

may51380
11-02-2005, 04:30 PM
I suffer from migraines, nothing seems to help, so I went to the doctor and the subject of cats came up. Found out that there have been studies that show that the frequency of a cats purr can help with migraines. I think I will have to try this theory out when I get home, good thing Lulu loves to sleep next to my head :) Don't think I will use this method everytime, but could be fun to try! :D Just thought I would share this info with other kitty lovers.

Janine
Beth
Lulu
Joey

catnapper
11-02-2005, 04:47 PM
Ahhh..... I've known this little fact to be true for some time now. And I have a few little urses who help me. Flutter is the best nurse thus far and she seems to KNOW meowmie needs her medical help and she curls right up and my shoulder and purrs me to sleep. Its such a wonderful, relaxing thing.

kimlovescats
11-02-2005, 04:55 PM
I don't doubt that theory at all! Kitties are wonderful therapy for all types of ailments ... especially those of the heart! ;)

jackie
11-02-2005, 05:26 PM
Kitties are wonderful therapy for all types of ailments ... especially those of the heart!

That is sooo true!

moosmom
11-02-2005, 06:00 PM
The next time I get a migraine, I'll remember to put a purring cat on my head!! :p:p

catmandu
11-02-2005, 06:46 PM
And its a proven fact,that Cats are very good at reliving High Blood Pressure,and are good for our spirits as well.
I should be the healthiest Geezer,with all My Cats!
Sleeping on the job,they are!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture870.jpg