PDA

View Full Version : Flyball

Sadie_Sasha
11-02-2005, 08:10 AM
Anyone here involved in Flyball???

we are. My boreder Collie/Terrier mix have been training since march. :)

slleipnir
11-02-2005, 04:36 PM
I have a dog in flyball too. He;s still training though :) He's got the game done..just gotta stop focusing on the other dogs

cali
11-02-2005, 08:51 PM
not currently competing, as we are between clubs as the moment, but I have 5 dogs trained in flyball, 3 compete, Happy(BC) is one of the fastest around, usually runs mid 3 second times, Ripley is a height dog and runs low 5s, Misty is a BC and does not have all her confidence in the lanes yet so I could not say how fast she in in comption, but in practice she beat out some of the fastest, mainly because she has an incredable box turn, she turns on a dime, get can get ahead of almost any dog because of her turn lol Perky is trained in flyball but has never competed, she is to much of a clown, everytime she did something right she had to do her victory rounds, or she would run backwards to get a laugh :rolleyes: and that is why she is now a freestyle dog instead lol Blair is afraid of the box, he is not very keep on triggering an object that throws things at his head lol(he is not very bright..)

cloverfdx
11-03-2005, 05:47 AM
Yep i have 2 dogs competing at the moment, 1 Rottweiler/ Australian Cattle Dog x, & 1 Border Collie.

The Rotti x runs about 6 seconds now, not bad for a large 7 year old dog. And Elvis the BC runs in the low 4s at the moment, we are working on his drive on the way back. Elvis' team is currently the fastest and most reliable team in the top division in our state :D.

Sampson-my guardian angel
11-17-2005, 02:53 PM
yes some of my dogs are in flyball. Tyler and Alex have two titles each in it. They love it to death. Fanny is still training. She is good though. We are going toher first compation this weekend. I am SO exited. So is she. Poor Alex and Tyler are watching me pack and they know where i'm going. They just think they are going too. Poor them. ;) Oh well, we will have fun. C YA'LL L8R! OUT